Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I have a close friend who breastfed till her son was about 4 , me and my friend pretty much had to say to her , you can’t have him scranning all sorts of food then letting him still latch on to you. If he wants milk he can have cows milk in a cup. It really used to weird me out seeing a 4 year old being breastfed
Yeah each to their own but I’d be worried it would create some weird attachment issues

Reactions: 3

lunatics_thelotofthem

And why is she taking pics of other kids without their clothes on…. She shouldn’t have her phone out. It’s one thing being her son…but other peoples kids, na

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Her boobs in that dress for the christening!! She needs to sack her surgeon!! They were like spaniel ears

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I’m convinced she still has some extensions. The only way my hair holds for a decent amount of time (and it’s very long) is with some extensions in….
🧐

Itsmee

Off topic but why does she always have to get her "wedding rings" in shot on every post, video and story its obvious what she's doing and embarrassing 😳

Whatsthetea247

I wonder what her solo-parenting narrative will be once he's released? Dya reckon if he'll live with her or not? Must be so weird for Sullivan to have a Dad he never sees and then Boom, he returns.
He will see him in the prison Won’t he. Wonder if she goes every week