Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
I feel most sorry for Sul. If Jonathon doesn’t get out for 5 years, he’ll be so embedded in a routine of just him and his mom, could you imagine having some random man you see once a month in a strange place or a few times on FaceTime a month suddenly moving in and wanting to share Naomi? It’ll be awful for him, everything he knows turned upside down over night because his dad didn’t love him enough to stay out of prison even when he was born! A lot of things can be said about Naomi, but it’s very evident she adores Sul and I hope she thinks carefully about how she’ll introduce Jonathon into his little life. At least with a step parent there’d be a mutual understanding of boundaries during the beginning but I think Naomi’s desire for a happily ever after won’t allow for many when it comes to Jonathon.
I can see her moving on with out Jonathan. She looks like she's had enough I don't blamed her I mean he isn't worth waiting for

Reactions: 3

barbiegurl60

Hello all! Long time lurker never a poster but today I went past the salon and it had a large to let sign above it saying first floor- all rooms and salon on it
- so I don’t know if that means the whole thing or just the upstairs? I can’t seem to find any letting agents that it’s been put up with as I went past quickly in my car so didn’t see who the agent was!

• Wow

justkarenhere

Passive aggressive post there from our druggy wife wannabe 😂

fancy her been owed money for "working hard"
Good on the girl that decided not to pay, I say 😂
I missed the post what did it say? 😂

Thanks as always for bringing the tea ☕
You seem to have a bit of inside scoop… any idea what her “heart breaking news” was the other day??
Her friend has committed suicide by the looks of it. Sorry I have not been around spilling tea lately just come back from Dubai but I paid for it with actual work money not profits from heroin. Whoever put that post up btw on the exposing naomi Instagram page… BRAVO 😂
Excellent behaviour 👏🏻

Last edited:

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I seen this post it’s from about a year ago but I read it like she was getting extensions refitted is her hair no real???
She said something a few months ago about not having extensions anymore but I’m sure she used to always say it was her real hair when it obviously wasn’t

Reactions: 2

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
My son loves to strip off the moment he gets HOME!! In his safe place where he is loved,cared for and protected from this cruel world. Its awful she allows him to take his clothes off in public,you have no idea whos around-And THEN post it to social media! Blows my mind!!

I share mine on my instagram,But its private. Everyone who follows me,i follow! If you unfollow me,I’ll un-follow you! Simple.

Peach*123

Who actively tell’s thousands of people they have no intention of sending their child to school ever 🤔
I tell my kids exam results don’t matter don’t stress etc but reality is to go to school do exams then get a job/education etc
I find it crazy she’s openly just telling folk it’s fine he can pick stuff up🤦‍♀️

lunatics_thelotofthem

I defo thought this to start with but saw her sister was also round her house. Had a snoop and she seems to have a fella who is bearded up….could be him? Anyone actually know what prison Jonufun is in? Could he be In an open prison and home for Xmas?
3B5A9874-C1BB-475A-B723-D98C9153C81B.png

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Err can’t remember, I’m sure I saw it on Insta, and it’s been mentioned on here. I don’t think she denies it, but doesn’t admit it either. I know I haven’t made this up
I swear a fellow hairdresser (maybe someone from rehab?) posted about it when they’d done her hair- either that or it was her. But yeah definitely at least used to! With how thick it is it would make sense!

• Heart

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
No idea, but I reckon Naomi just thought nah, fuck it!
If you’ve never been in the Kate Hayes thread, go and have a look 180 threads. Read the wiki, it’ll break you in gently! Everything Kate touches turns to shit.
I did have a breif look but i will deep dive later on today as i didn't take much on board of what she was like! Will make for interesting reading today then 🧐

• Haha

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Is he not out yet? Does he get day release?
Or is that story ‘mum & dad day’ actually her driving to see him in prison 🤣
Yeah possibly a visit too🙈 is he due out soon though? I can't remember the timeline it's all very confusing😂