Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving to Italy in a campers van😂😂😂

Wasn’t Jonofunn flogging caravans before he got banged up again? 😂

How much gear he going to be snuggling out for the wedding partay then

Reactions: 7
Driving to Italy in a campers van😂😂😂

Wasn’t Jonofunn flogging caravans before he got banged up again? 😂

How much gear he going to be snuggling out for the wedding partay then
He'll not be able to help himself when.he gets to Mafiosa country. I can see Naomi as a mob wife

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’ve never posted him” yes you have and we have the receipts… she literally photoshopped him into the Christmas photo. Also “he idolises his dad” who? A criminal. Idolises a Drug dealer. Wow 👏🏻 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I have to commend the brass neck on her for committing to the lie and relentlessly posting even though everyone knows the real story. She’s absolutely deluded. Not a thought in that brain.

Reactions: 14
Can just see it now...

"17 years and 5 months, one thing I never expected was to breastfeed as long as I have. I manifested this all my life, we have such a special bond. If only Jonafun was here to see it and not locked up for smuggling drugs in our campervan enroute to our wedding. But it's ok, I'm smashing single mum life with my lover Sul"

🫠🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello Ladies,
I don’t want to derail from the subject but Nicky Lazou does the same… she advertises L’oreal whereas in reality she never goes anywhere near L’oreal products. She is also way too overrated.

Reactions: 1
What makes me laugh is the fact of how much of a hypocrite she is. She’s spent the last 3 years ranting on about how she doesn’t have to have Botox and that having a ‘normal’ face is okay etc despite the fact she had it before pregnancy and now she’s stopped BF she’s ran straight our to get it. Instead of making out like she loves her wrinkled forehead and embraces it when she clearly doesn’t, why not just be honest for once and say yeah, my forehead is bad but soon as I’m not BF I’ll be having it again.

Reactions: 12
Finished breastfeed on Monday, Took myself for Botox on Tuesday, We were on the gear on Wednesday and friday saturday sunday, chilled on monday..

• Haha
Reactions: 16