Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had to finish the rest of the existing sentence so will be out this year or next
Can you imagine how fuming you would be if you’d done 4 years without your partner, finally get to have them back, get pregnant, and the idiot can’t behave himself for a few years to be around for you and your child together! Although she seems to think the sun shines out of his arse, so maybe not!

Reactions: 9
Relationships are easy to keep going when jails involved. He’ll be sending her sweet talking letters about how he can’t wait to be back with their little family etc. The strain will start when he’s released, gets comfy having his freedom again and Naomi isn’t his only focus. He’ll go from sweet dotting prison bae to out with his criminal mates 24.7 leaving her home alone

Reactions: 15
This happened to a friend of mine and by time her partner was released within a few months they split up as she had her own life now and he just didn’t fit into it anymore 🤣 I can’t see that happening with Naomi tho it screams daddy issues

Reactions: 8
She must think she’s the only person to ever have long thick natural hair 🙄🙄🙄🙄 sick of her talking about how healthy her hair is blah blah blah

Reactions: 1
Cant believe she’s promoting box dye as a hairdresser 🤣🤣 they are the absolute devil in the hairdressing world

Reactions: 4
Cant believe she’s promoting box dye as a hairdresser 🤣🤣 they are the absolute devil in the hairdressing world
I thought her hair colour in her vid addressing why she’s chosen to promote it looks a bit off 🙈 like a little yellow? But I’m not a hairdresser 😅

Reactions: 2
I thought her hair colour in her vid addressing why she’s chosen to promote it looks a bit off 🙈 like a little yellow? But I’m not a hairdresser 😅
Yes it is but… she filmed a video putting nxt professional hair colour on 😕
---
So which one is it con artist 🤣🤣 just like stacey soloman she blagged everyone she used a box colour but she didnt.

And this one 5 days ago looks like shes used 9.1 nxt and then a day ago using a box dye come on love you fucken fake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes it is but… she filmed a video putting nxt professional hair colour on 😕
---
So which one is it con artist 🤣🤣 just like stacey soloman she blagged everyone she used a box colour but she didnt.

And this one 5 days ago looks like shes used 9.1 nxt and then a day ago using a box dye come on love you fucken fake
She looks like the grinch in that second photo 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She is live in tiktok and people are asking about her baby’s dad - no one actually seems to know he’s in prison. Wish I had a fake account 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What were people asking and what was her response?
She was saying she couldn’t go to a hen party as she didn’t have a babysitter, a few people asked if his dad could have him and she said he was away at the moment 🤣 then a few people were asking if they were back together and she said they never broke up but she just keeps her relationship off of social media. A few more comments saying ‘are you with the dad’ and her friend replied saying she was here to talk about hair and not personal stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was saying she couldn’t go to a hen party as she didn’t have a babysitter, a few people asked if his dad could have him and she said he was away at the moment 🤣 then a few people were asking if they were back together and she said they never broke up but she just keeps her relationship off of social media. A few more comments saying ‘are you with the dad’ and her friend replied saying she was here to talk about hair and not personal stuff.
To be fair, she didn’t lie 🤣🤣🤣

If I had tick-tock I’d tell her avid followers 😂 I’m surprised none of the brands she promotes know? If I had a brand I’d be on here straight away to find any tea on them lol

bleeping sick of seeing her afghan hound hair and scrunched up pug face over my explore page. I wish she would lob off about 7 inches off that hair, but no, she needs it to cover that hound mug 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whose hen do/bridal shower/party was she at? I thought the rehab girls didn’t like her? Seemed like she was having fun, I wonder who was looking after Sully?

Why is she absolutely hiding the fact her drug dealing fiancée funded her salon and rescued her from a life of lap dancing? Manifesting my arse !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I showed it to my partner who I’ve told about her in the past and he was like oh right ok don’t believe this manifesting bullshit and I was like errr yeah especially when she’s left out the critical part of where her drug dealing boyfriend funded the entire life style by selling heroin! He was like OMG that’s her?! Wtf 🤣 fair enough not telling anyone she’s clearly ashamed and embarrassed but to brag about having this lifestyle based on ‘manifesting’ and ‘lucky girl syndrome’ when in actual fact it’s ‘ drug dealers mill’ syndrome. Guess it doesn’t have the same from rags to riches theme though eh ? Also another trip to Trafford centre to celebrate 🎉 she never goes there 🙄