Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes gonna get the shock of her life when she sees all the homelessness, the dumping of furniture and litter on the streets in MASSES and how different LA is for the normal plebs who arent on hundreds of millions every year.
I can only imagine tbh. Skid row etc

Reactions: 2
Shes gonna get the shock of her life when she sees all the homelessness, the dumping of furniture and litter on the streets in MASSES and how different LA is for the normal plebs who arent on hundreds of millions every year.
That’s so true some parts of LA are so rough so if you want to live in the ‘good’ area it comes at quite a price.Naomi may find they’re having to downsize home wise as LA does not give you a lot for your money home wise like NY.I don’t see her staying longer than a year tbh.She’s going to be enjoying showing off the big move and bikini content but will probably end up lonely taking care of the kid all day.

Reactions: 10
That’s so true some parts of LA are so rough so if you want to live in the ‘good’ area it comes at quite a price.Naomi may find they’re having to downsize home wise as LA does not give you a lot for your money home wise like NY.I don’t see her staying longer than a year tbh.She’s going to be enjoying showing off the big move and bikini content but will probably end up lonely taking care of the kid all day.
she's not exactly the most interesting person is she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, downsize to what? They're already living in an apartment in Manchester!
I think they may get more for the money in terms of housing space compared to the UK market as America everything is usually bigger than here. I don't see them living in a house but they may be being put up by LA Galaxy in rented accom - some INTL footballers have it written in their contract about housing in desirable areas and subsidised rent. But IDK how good her man is for him to have gotten that deal.
Can't believe she bought a brand new depreciating Tesla and is planning to sell it now.

Reactions: 6
I mean, downsize to what? They're already living in an apartment in Manchester!
I think they may get more for the money in terms of housing space compared to the UK market as America everything is usually bigger than here. I don't see them living in a house but they may be being put up by LA Galaxy in rented accom - some INTL footballers have it written in their contract about housing in desirable areas and subsidised rent. But IDK how good her man is for him to have gotten that deal.
Can't believe she bought a brand new depreciating Tesla and is planning to sell it now.
I agree that they might have a apartment rental by the club because they can’t afford a LA mansion like KK.Homes are huge in areas like Atlanta but not in LA and NY at the funds Naomi is working with

Naomi IG she’s moaning about people questioning why she’s in London with Summer.Just don’t put it up if you don’t want people to question you on lockdown rules.I can’t wait for her to go to America.Hopefully she can pick up some good manners from them

Reactions: 11
Naomi IG she’s moaning about people questioning why she’s in London with Summer.Just don’t put it up if you don’t want people to question you on lockdown rules.I can’t wait for her to go to America.Hopefully she can pick up some good manners from them
Naomi just seems like the type of person that is incredibly selfish and so self obsessed too. I don’t think she bothers to abide by the rules and it wouldn’t shock me if she has been seeing her family and friends throughout lockdown.

Reactions: 9
‘Manifesting LA’ lol I find people’s (more so influencer’s) obsession with LA so cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m just thinking what is she gonna do with the Tesla now? Haha that’s an unfortunate timing to get a new car and then move to a country that drives on the other side of the road lol but she manifested it tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just thinking what is she gonna do with the Tesla now? Haha that’s an unfortunate timing to get a new car and then move to a country that drives on the other side of the road lol but she manifested it tho!
Hand it back to the rental company she’s leased it from? Anybody can manifest a Tesla. Depends if you want to fork out £600 a month for one? 🤣

Reactions: 5
What exactly is the appeal or big deal about a Tesla anyways sorry I don’t know about cars? It seems an odd one to manifest or whatever I thought G wagons were the must have for these lot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Way back when TOWIE was popular everyone wanted range rovers. Now people want Tesla’s. Just following the crowd really.

Reactions: 1
I do really like teslas but where did she think she was going in it in a pandemic plus shows she has no plans for her life

• Haha
I do really like teslas but where did she think she was going in it in a pandemic plus shows she has no plans for her life
Tesla's usually have pretty long wait lists if you want it from brand new.. It's usually a year so she would've had to order pre-pandemic. Not that it makes a diff. Everyone needs a car lol

She posted a story (maybe during a q&a) saying she’s giving it back/returning it/selling it and getting a new one in LA

Reactions: 1
Do you guys think summer is going to go ahead with the business? If she does I think it won’t last long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.