Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These witches have no work ethic so any business they start is doomed to fail.Wannabe Kardashian.She should create a lip kitšŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 1
These witches have no work ethic so any business they start is doomed to fail.Wannabe Kardashian.She should create a lip kitšŸ¤Ŗ
thatā€™s the problem with influencer and social media careers, itā€™s made it so easy for people to make a lot of money very quickly that any venture that doesnā€™t take off, they canā€™t be bothered to work at it, theyā€™ll just move onto another quick thing.

no one actually has any passion for anything they put out, they just want the coins ASAP

Reactions: 2
She looks so much like summer here!! They still look a like now but here they look really similar which makes me thing that maybe summer hasnā€™t had as many fillers and Botox as Naomi
Plus summer is pregnant so probably hasnā€™t been able to get as much filler and Botox she would like.After the baby she will be back to injecting her face.

Why is Summer telling us launching a business isnā€™t easy šŸ˜‚ No one said it was, I think she is the only person who was under this impression! Oh well maybe Naomi too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Summer telling us launching a business isnā€™t easy šŸ˜‚ No one said it was, I think she is the only person who was under this impression! Oh well maybe Naomi too!
Do we think Summers baby name is going to match up with the so called new business. She doesnā€™t seem creative enough to come up with a separate name for her child and business.Lol

Iā€™m wondering if Summer has been reading here and is trying to prove a point by setting up her own business, as we call her a lazy sloth šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
After seeing that feeding collection, then seeing this sponsored post on my feed, Iā€™m guessing this is exactly where Summer is heading with it.
She probably saw it on her thread and copied it toošŸ˜‚

This goes to show influencers arenā€™t doing research, and do anything for a bit of coin. Youā€™d think sheā€™d be vigilant with new skin care products as sheā€™s pregnant. Idiot
So thick both sisters

Summers had like 10 different ā€œbusinessesā€ in about 4 years and theyā€™re all been unsuccessful. A couple months ago she made a baby blog with 1 short blog saying she was pregnant and weā€™ve never heard about it since šŸ˜‚ and now the kids clothing LOL. Sheā€™s so lazy she didnā€™t even bother to take out the wholesale ā€˜BAOā€™ labels in the clothes. Iā€™ve gone on the wholesale website itā€™s all from China or Korea so hence the delayed launch due the wholesalers shipping to U.K.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry but Iā€™m dying at Naomi being outraged that pictures of her child (that she has shared with almost 900k followers on a public platform no less) are being used by other accounts. It seems like the account in question is a fanpage for a movie, seems relatively harmless? She set up a separate Instagram page for her daughter for goodness sake! What was the objective of that?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but Iā€™m dying at Naomi being outraged that pictures of her child (that she has shared with almost 900k followers on a public platform no less) are being used by other accounts. It seems like the account in question is a fanpage for a movie, seems relatively harmless? She set up a separate Instagram page for her daughter for goodness sake! What was the objective of that?
Can you link the IG account using ā€˜herā€™ picture šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.But seriously donā€™t put the picture out if you donā€™t want others to see it or use it.Someone on snapchat I follow was complaining that images of her niece were being screenshot but the only way to stop it is by not sharing the pics in the first place.When will they learn

This is what happens when your child is on your social media. She doesnā€™t have a private profile I canā€™t believe she is so offended/pissed off that someone is using photos of her daughter. Honestly they blow my mind these ā€˜influencersā€™.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.