Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer and Naomi are both v quiet on Instagram, and Bobby didn’t play for Fulham today. Do we think Summer is in labour?

Reactions: 4
Summer and Naomi are both v quiet on Instagram, and Bobby didn’t play for Fulham today. Do we think Summer is in labour?
Yeah
I’m sure we’re going to be seeing the standard black and white feet picture of baby Amari on Instagram pretty soon

Reactions: 5
Summer had a (now deleted) story up this evening complaining about an edit some account made of a selfie of herself and her bf. It was very odd, it was only a light filter that was used and it wasn’t much different from the original 😂 Seeing as she had the time to moan about something so pointless I don’t think she’s in labour!

Reactions: 2
Do you guys think summer is going to go ahead with the business? If she does I think it won’t last long.
I’ve followed them both for years. They’ve both had a string of failed businesses that they were too lazy to really do.

Both sisters tried flogging their own sunglasses brand. Got quickly abandoned.
Naomi did jewellery aka lived off her rich footballer bf
Summer did studio by summer a clothing brand that didn’t accept returns 😂

they’re lazy wags. Nothing lasts.

Reactions: 7
I’ve followed them both for years. They’ve both had a string of failed businesses that they were too lazy to really do.

Both sisters tried flogging their own sunglasses brand. Got quickly abandoned.
Naomi did jewellery aka lived off her rich footballer bf
Summer did studio by summer a clothing brand that didn’t accept returns 😂

they’re lazy wags. Nothing lasts.
I remember following Naomi really early on when she sold the jewellery and someone asked her how she could afford all the designer bags and did her bf buy them and she was fuming. Said she earns her own money to buy her own. Yeah right 😂😂😂😂

I remember following her back when she had two frenchies and got rid of them as soon as she had the child! Isn’t she lovely 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember following her back when she had two frenchies and got rid of them as soon as she had the child! Isn’t she lovely 🥰
Did she have two?! I only remember one. And she moved to a high rise flat just after she had the kid which I don’t understand at all. Of course many people don’t have a choice in this but obviously Naomi did. I’m assuming it’s so she could be near a starbucks for all her gram pics?

Reactions: 3
Did she have two?! I only remember one. And she moved to a high rise flat just after she had the kid which I don’t understand at all. Of course many people don’t have a choice in this but obviously Naomi did. I’m assuming it’s so she could be near a starbucks for all her gram pics?
I could have swore it was 2 but of course I could be wrong!
I know and living in a flat is no excuse for getting rid. She previously used to live in a flat & when you have a pet you make that commitment so you move to a place that allows animals.
Oh yes it’s also so she can take pics of the views from the window. It’s not actually as big as it looks though.

Reactions: 2
I know Hattie gets a lot of stick too. But she’s always made sure to rent a house, not a flat. I don’t think she would ever do that to her boys; she knows how important outdoor space is for them. I do wonder how much Naomi actually plays and interacts with her child. It seems to either be shove her in the buggy so they can go out and take pics, or put her in front of the TV

Reactions: 6
Yeah. Naomi’s dog is nowhere to be seen. She did have a blue french bulldog.

She’s going to find living in LA very different to holidaying there for sure. She’ll actually have to be social to make friends too..... she seems so stuck up lol I can’t imagine her actually making new friends

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Of course nothing bothers summer. She does duck all the entire day and lives off her boyfriend lol, she never feels stressed at work or has any real issues other than what balenciaga shoes to buy with her boyfriends card.
D28C345D-2882-4CC1-A350-071D3F4F0563.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course nothing bothers summer. She does duck all the entire day and lives off her boyfriend lol, she never feels stressed at work or has any real issues other than what balenciaga shoes to buy with her boyfriends card. View attachment 483003
Life’s easy when all you’re good for is a trophy girlfriend with no purpose or work lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naomi posted about her laser eye surgery can anyone confirm her age as she looks old AF in the latest pics.At least 30+.Summer doesn’t look her age either.Summer doesn’t work all day so has no work stress or money worries and still looks older than me and my friends

Reactions: 3
Naomi posted about her laser eye surgery can anyone confirm her age as she looks old AF in the latest pics.At least 30+.Summer doesn’t look her age either.Summer doesn’t work all day so has no work stress or money worries and still looks older than me and my friends
Naomi is 26 and Summer is a couple years younger

I really want to see there old YouTube videos 😂

Their
They were so dry. Boring. Personality less. I watched it and felt my energy drain 🤣 no enthusiasm when they’d answer people’s questions either

• Haha
They just sat there eye-bleeping themselves on Youtube and then wiped the videos and now eye-duck themselves on instagram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naomi doesn't even have her own style it's all stuff her personal shopper picked out for her

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.