Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you link the IG account using ‘her’ picture 😂😂.But seriously don’t put the picture out if you don’t want others to see it or use it.Someone on snapchat I follow was complaining that images of her niece were being screenshot but the only way to stop it is by not sharing the pics in the first place.When will they learn
The username is @_after_portugal_

Reactions: 1
She said she doesn’t upload photos of her child often but she has I counted 6 posts of the child on her feed in the last 2 months not including her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The edit is a bit creepy tho 😳
It is creepy but I think that’s because we aren’t in the mind set to photoshop our face onto someone with a kid it is weird.. but this is what happens when you share pics with 900,000 people who follow you and all the others that can see her open page.
If she doesn’t like it then don’t post her. However, she knows she can make money off her with gifted items etc.
If she was so bothered she would have a private insta with her family and friends where she shows her daughter there.

Reactions: 7
It is creepy but I think that’s because we aren’t in the mind set to photoshop our face onto someone with a kid it is weird.. but this is what happens when you share pics with 900,000 people who follow you and all the others that can see her open page.
If she doesn’t like it then don’t post her. However, she knows she can make money off her with gifted items etc.
If she was so bothered she would have a private insta with her family and friends where she shows her daughter there.
She put the mynolagirl page on private but there is still over 27k followers on it! The poor child will no doubt still be forced into modelling Summer’s baby range.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I completely agree when you post photos of your child on a public profile, let alone one that has hundreds of thousands of followers, that is the risk you take, you are putting the photos out there for anyone to see. I have also seen her complain about people using this photo before on twitter with the caption “can’t wait for this” (the one leaving the hospital) but I got the impression she was just annoyed she wasn’t tagged in it incase she got a few more followers out of it

Reactions: 6
i see naomi bf is been signed too la galaxy
Woah didn’t know he was that good at football he only played for Blackburn didn’t he? I know sod all about football (as u can tell) but I presumed it was the big players that got a transfer like that!

• Haha
Woah didn’t know he was that good at football he only played for Blackburn didn’t he? I know sod all about football (as u can tell) but I presumed it was the big players that got a transfer like that!
Any big players who signed for them in the past were close to retirement. The standard of MLS clubs wouldn’t match the Premier League. Naomi has talked about living in the US before so I would guess it’s more the LA lifestyle they are out for.

I hope she documents the move and is really honest about it and we get better content than her posing in a laneway with a starbucks cup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure when she realises no one is as interested in her out there she’ll be back.Hopefully LA Galaxy keep him on the bench 🤣

Any big players who signed for them in the past were close to retirement. The standard of MLS clubs wouldn’t match the Premier League. Naomi has talked about living in the US before so I would guess it’s more the LA lifestyle they are out for.
Anyone can end up signed to LA Galaxy doesn’t matter how tit you are remember they don’t have a real league.They still call it soccer even after David Beckham put them on the map.

Signing for a football team in a country like USA wouldn’t be a great achievement I wouldn’t think.

i mentioned before, she’ll be a small fish in a big pond over there, there are better and bigger influencers over there and she won’t stand out, esp being as boring as she is.

Reactions: 9
Signing for a football team in a country like USA wouldn’t be a great achievement I wouldn’t think.

i mentioned before, she’ll be a small fish in a big pond over there, there are better and bigger influencers over there and she won’t stand out, esp being as boring as she is.
There will also be lots of people in LA that are far richer than her. Can’t imagine she will like that!

Probably not, Summer’s baby is due very soon so I’d imagine Naomi will wait until then to see it - she won’t give a hoot about breaking lockdown to do so.
No I mean in the future. Baby and nola won't really have a relationship.

So she'll miss out on seeing summers baby then.
I doubt she’d care too much she will be to busy breaking America😂.I’m sure that’s their only goal IG followers,footballer husbands,holidays and mixed race babies.

Reactions: 2
LA Galaxy are mostly rubbish with very few recognisable names. Players from smaller countries (like Norway) or players who are close to retirement and want a bit of sun before they call it a day.
Let’s hope her LA content is more exciting than her standing in a Manchester street wearing a shade of brown, with her mouth open, gazing into the distance.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.