Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I think I've missed a few stories recently but I've not seen jonafun for a while? Has he gone off radar or something I wonder? šŸ¤”
hahaha sheā€™ll obvs be doing that coz she wants to keep him under cover

Reactions: 1
What is the world coming to when you would rather pause and take a selfie for the gram than quickly wipe your babyā€™s vomit off of your own mouth... šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What is the world coming to when you would rather pause and take a selfie for the gram than quickly wipe your babyā€™s vomit off of your own mouth... šŸ¤¢
duck me šŸ¤® itā€™s just mum life hun x keeping it real

I remember her saying she wasn't engaged?? Yet she's just said they have been planning a wedding for ages and she has already changed her name to his surname šŸ˜‚ she's obsessed with serial killers so she's got the next best thing a drug dealing thug baby daddeh šŸ¤¢ and who would know she's still in college šŸ˜³ isn't she 30 something years old

Is she for real?? She wants to take her baby into a salon and have him there all day! Around all the chemicals and curling wands, not to mention that WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC...!!! Is she completely unaware of covid?? Who wants their baby around loads of strangers, touching everything?? And whatā€™s he going to do... just be stuck in his pram all day? How absolutely irresponsible and ridiculous. Surely her drug dealing boyfriend can afford for childcare ffs?!

638A0049-1BD9-45EF-AC65-716414E24AAB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is she for real?? She wants to take her baby into a salon and have him there all day! Around all the chemicals and curling wands, not to mention that WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC...!!! Is she completely unaware of covid?? Who wants their baby around loads of strangers, touching everything?? And whatā€™s he going to do... just be stuck in his pram all day? How absolutely irresponsible and ridiculous. Surely her drug dealing boyfriend can afford for childcare ffs?!

View attachment 271523
Oh my god what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually makes me sick... if I went to get my hair done the last thing I would want is a child at the salon and her constantly going on about her big saggy udders and BwEsT fWeEdIn jUrNā‚¬y šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 9
Imagine your hairdresser, whoā€™s been on maternity leave, contacting you to ask if youā€™d be ok having your hair done whilst she also looks after her baby at the same time, stopping your hair to breastfeed him / deal with his crying / change his nappy / put him down for a nap....
How awkward would you feel having that conversation?!
Why canā€™t she put her baby into childcare?? Or why canā€™t her drug dealing boyfriend look after the baby?!
That baby is going to be SO bored stuck in a jumperoo in a salon for hours on end. And how unprofessional and unsafe?! A salon full of chemicals... not to mention the pandemic ffs!
Has she even bothered asking the other hairdressers/beauticians who rent space in that salon if they mind? And if the salon owner has insurance to cover the baby being there (most salons donā€™t allow clients to bring their own children due to insurance policy and also the fact that theyā€™ll piss off the other clients). I canā€™t believe sheā€™s even considering this and being allowed to do it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine your hairdresser, whoā€™s been on maternity leave, contacting you to ask if youā€™d be ok having your hair done whilst she also looks after her baby at the same time, stopping your hair to breastfeed him / deal with his crying / change his nappy / put him down for a nap....
How awkward would you feel having that conversation?!
Why canā€™t she put her baby into childcare?? Or why canā€™t her drug dealing boyfriend look after the baby?!
That baby is going to be SO bored stuck in a jumperoo in a salon for hours on end. And how unprofessional and unsafe?! A salon full of chemicals... not to mention the pandemic ffs!
Has she even bothered asking the other hairdressers/beauticians who rent space in that salon if they mind? And if the salon owner has insurance to cover the baby being there (most salons donā€™t allow clients to bring their own children due to insurance policy and also the fact that theyā€™ll piss off the other clients). I canā€™t believe sheā€™s even considering this and being allowed to do it!
This is literally everything I have been thinking!!!!
Absolutely crazy that she is considering it, a salon isn't a suitable place for a child without everything else that is going on right now!!! Apparently her clients are all like friends and want to meet her baby, if that's the case then why not organise to meet him away from work?
She won't be able to tare herself from him for even a second to do clients hair!

Reactions: 2
This is literally everything I have been thinking!!!!
Absolutely crazy that she is considering it, a salon isn't a suitable place for a child without everything else that is going on right now!!! Apparently her clients are all like friends and want to meet her baby, if that's the case then why not organise to meet him away from work?
She won't be able to tare herself from him for even a second to do clients hair!
I expect the clients she contacted felt so uncomfortable with the conversation that they probably just agreed to it... but I canā€™t imagine anyone would be happy going for a hair appointment and it being dragged out for hours because she has to keep stopping to look after the baby?! Sheā€™s going to get a lot of cancellations, as will the other girls who rent space in the salon.... no one wants to go to a salon where thereā€™s a screaming baby!

If I was a salon owner there is no way on this Earth I would allow one of my hairdressers to bring their baby to work every day. Not a chance. I think it just shows how entitled she is that she thinks thatā€™s an acceptable thing to do. Thereā€™s more to life than being a mum, Naomi.

Reactions: 4
I go to the hairdresser for a pamper and to get away from my own children not to hang around with someone elseā€™s!

Reactions: 7
Naomi hun your clients ā€˜friendsā€™ obviously arenā€™t going to say No to you are they!!!!

'We tried to plan a wedding but family drama and life got in the way'...... don't you mean your boyfriend and your dad both got sent to jail for drug dealing? She think she's a great mum boss babe but in reality she's just a smack dealers girlfriend stay at home mum cooped up in a flat all day whilst he's 'working away' with her boss eyed baby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heā€™s a broker, donā€™t you know... šŸ™„šŸ¤£
This cracked me up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ probs a ā€œbrokerā€ between the people he gets to deal for him and people he used to sell to.. or from who he buys from and sells to and thinks he is the ā€œbrokerā€ in the middle

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.