Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bigger question is who even uses a manual tooth brush anymore? or am I just a snobby bitch
I do as we have a family history of weak teeth and an electric would crumble them. I actually use a bamboo toothbrush. But no way would I let my kid ram a toothbrush down my throat

Reactions: 3
Ha ha I wouldn’t take any advice from someone who drinks in pregnancy and tells all her followers have you seen her wiki page classic

Reactions: 6
I saw that surely if her fella wasn’t in prison she would be showing him but covering his face but she can’t, it’s actually sad she’s pretending he’s there, why not just say we are on a break ect... strange. Feel sorry for her

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to be a mummy blogger, and is telling people that she had fertility problems, when the reality is... her boyfriend was in prison. And not just for something minor... he’s a BIG time heroin dealer! I don’t think she can expect people NOT to have opinions about those things I’m afraid! If she didn’t want to receive the backlash, she maybe shouldn’t be deceiving people about her “fertility problems” and making out that her boyfriend is still around (when he’s actually in prison AGAIN... so hasn’t changed his ways... and she’s still with the drug dealer when she has a baby!) Unfortunately, she’s not in a position to become a mummy blogger... certainly not one without backlash... because she is allowing herself and her baby to live with a heroin dealer. These are all HER own choices.

Reactions: 5
Are you.....actually trying to excuse dealing heroin?

You know who I feel sorry for?? The families of those who have died from taking herion.
How would Naomi feel if, when her son grows up, he gets addicted to herion??
She is complicit with his heroin dealing, and I don’t feel sorry for her AT ALL

Reactions: 8
Are you.....actually trying to excuse dealing heroin?
See drug dealers all there interested is money not about killing people or hurting the person’s family. I hate dealers. Most dealers there kids end up trying it

Reactions: 4
How do you all know she is lying about fertility problems? Yes he was clearly in jail but she may have also struggled with conceiving / miscarriages too. It’s very common so I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s lying when we don’t know for sure. I mean, she could have just not mentioned trying for a baby if she was covering for him being in jail

I’m pretty sure someone did the maths on the dates he was in prison and the timing of her getting pregnant... but seriously, does it matter?!! She KNEW he was a heroin dealer, stayed with him and chose to have a baby with him... then when he got out of prison, she STAYED WITH HIM and let him live in the flat with the baby... and he’s now BACK INSIDE, and she’s pretending he’s still there?!!

100000% agree. I’ve lost a family member to drugs and feel zero sympathy for drug dealers.
Living that glam life with her designer clobber acting like mum of the year (not saying she’s a bad mum) but her life isn’t as cushty as she makes out.
Yes we all have a past, but she has chosen to share her life online and has opened herself up to criticism. If she wanted a private life ...then don’t share your life online for thousands to see if you don’t want people to go digging for your actual real life. She’s not the only one like she makes out - hence this website.
If she was real with her followers then maybe people would have more respect for her.

Agreed!! Though, just to add... this isn’t her PAST. She is still with a heroin dealer!

Also a quick question, does anyone know why she changed her surname to Jonafuns surname? I know they’re not married but like yeah dunno just curious?

Also a quick question, does anyone know why she changed her surname to Jonafuns surname? I know they’re not married but like yeah dunno just curious?
He obviously wouldn’t marry her... so she bought herself a wedding ring and changed her surname Absolutely desperate!

Was she aware of Jonathan’s drug dealing before he got caught and sentenced to prison?
Yes. And then waited for him whilst he served his sentence.

How bad is this photoshop she has added him into the picture!!
hahahaha why is she going to these lengths

Just sent this photoshopped pic she put on her stories to me mate and she’s just messaged me back the unedited pic without his face covered up. Ahahahaha. It’s even more obvious when the censor covering his face is removed. My mates probably gonna get in trouble soon but I actually don’t think she cares at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh my actual god how did she get that photo?!? And you know its bad as she's put it in black and white and she never normally does

And isn't he meant to be well over 6ft.... whys he 5ft 5 in the photo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.