Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread! I agree with everything apart from the lips ๐Ÿ‘„ I bite my lips constantly till they scab then they swell up and I look ridiculous but I can't help it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ so leave off the lips ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Libel isnโ€™t talking about an offence that your fella was charged and prosecuted with where you can find the news articles in the public domain. Also having an opinion on someone who puts themselves into the public eye isnโ€™t trolling. I completely agree that people shouldnโ€™t be sending nasty, hurtful messages about her appearance or her abilities as a mum but having an opinion on a public forum isnโ€™t trolling naomi.

Reactions: 10
Libel isnโ€™t talking about an offence that your fella was charged and prosecuted with where you can find the news articles in the public domain. Also having an opinion on someone who puts themselves into the public eye isnโ€™t trolling. I completely agree that people shouldnโ€™t be sending nasty, hurtful messages about her appearance or her abilities as a mum but having an opinion on a public forum isnโ€™t trolling naomi.
Definitely

Reactions: 2
Naomi quoting the law is hilarious, yet a little ironic to say the least ๐Ÿ˜ญ There is no case for libel - itโ€™s not false information being spread, it was in the paper, the court records are public - heโ€™s a scum bag criminal, factually!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see her get people done. Because all they will do is mention her boyfriends name and she will just be in tit street herself and will have social services on her back then.

It will be interesting to see her get people done. Because all they will do is mention her boyfriends name and she will just be in tit street herself and will have social services on her back then.
Ss would have a feel day with her if they knew about dadda

If you google Naomi bouncy blows, tattle is the first thing that comes up, a bit embarrassing for her if anyone was to google her business, especially in years to come with Suls teachers/ friends parents/potential clients etc when this page has links directly to the case details and news paper articles of how his mom, dad and grandad all sat in a car trying to smuggle ยฃ100k worth of crack into the country ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s actually vile wish sheโ€™d delete her insta account canโ€™t stand her and her wrinkly head and scabby lips

I donโ€™t understand people who repost about New Zealand being corona free when they break lockdown rules. How do you think it happened you div?!

Reactions: 8
Sheโ€™s doing true or false on her page someone plz ask if her partner is a drug dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s doing true or false on her page someone plz ask if her partner is a drug dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

People would of, she will ignore them all though and they will be added to that block list of hers which is longer than that horrific fringe. Then bam another quote about trolls and her personal life ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 4
Probably knows how tit rehabilitation is, that why her relatives keep going back to dealing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.