Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 654006
See exhibit A. I had it blown last night and I’ve just put it up like this for bed. Howling at the sudocrem. I’m due on so covered in spots

I’m due a trim tbh so looks a bit frizzy but it will be sound when I get up
xoxo
Girl!! You should have put a full face.. covered it with a love heart GIF just like Jonafunnnnn haha love this.
#Blairbun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please can someone tell what I’d email L’Oréal. I don’t think it’s right she gets free products and plants. I’m sorry I think a lot companys need to messaged about her. As she’s supporting Jonathan do she deserves nothing

Reactions: 2
Please can someone tell what I’d email L’Oréal. I don’t think it’s right she gets free products and plants. I’m sorry I think a lot companys need to messaged about her. As she’s supporting Jonathan do she deserves nothing
I’ve already done it!

Reactions: 3
Totally forgot to post this yesterday 😂 how fucked off would you be if you paid £6k to have these swinging udders 🤢🐄 she doesn't leave much to the imagination put a bra on you crusty cow
There’s no way she paid £6k for them. She had them done YEARS ago and just got implants, no uplift or anything. Either way, they’re a state now, and she won’t be getting that mess fixed (properly) for less than £8k

There’s no way she paid £6k for them. She had them done YEARS ago and just got implants, no uplift or anything. Either way, they’re a state now, and she won’t be getting that mess fixed (properly) for less than £8k
She’s had them done about 4 years, she showed me when they were still bandaged up, which she took off sooner than they advised her to. They were really really low straight after she had them done, I remember thinking I’d be gutted if mine looked like that, but then again she was showing off wandering about with no bra on right after she’d had them done so I reckon that’s why they’re round her waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s another angle barb just for you 💋
On a serious note that BUN she ‘promotes’ does duck ALL good to anyone. I work out 5 days a week and if use a bit of dry shampoo and blast the top I can get 4/5 days out of a blow dry max. Highly recommended huns!
Ahhhhhhh Blair😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Maybe put some bars at the windows if you want him to be just like his dad Naomi. Also, say no to your son occasionally… I’ve never known a child have so many black eyes and bruises on their face

2C06D2D9-D09B-4E6E-ADC5-172C4B291FD0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe put some bars at the windows if you want him to be just like his dad Naomi. Also, say no to your son occasionally… I’ve never known a child have so many black eyes and bruises on their face

View attachment 657375
can you imagine him at school 🙄🙄🙄
She’ll be the mum that swears at the teachers coz young sparrow does no wrong 🤣🤣🤣 this thread will be huge by the time he’s at school even the teachers will be on here for the gossip 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
can you imagine him at school 🙄🙄🙄
She’ll be the mum that swears at the teachers coz young sparrow does no wrong 🤣🤣🤣 this thread will be huge by the time he’s at school even the teachers will be on here for the gossip 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This can also be a problem with private childminders, they do not have the perspective of several early years practitioners like a nursery does. My sister in law used a private childminder and then switched to a mainstream nursery and the issues they’re now facing because the childminder just let her do as she pleased and didn’t raise concerns about things etc. It’ll be the same for him, her childminder is his godmother? (Correct me if I’m wrong) so she’s not gonna say duck all about him to Naomi like a ‘proper’ nursery teacher would. By the time he gets to school he’ll be a nightmare!

I’ll be honest it’s no nice if they say your child was bad or did something, but I’d rather know

I’ll be honest it’s no nice if they say your child was bad or did something, but I’d rather know
Totally agree, I hate picking my kids up from school and the teacher saying they’ve been cheeky or naughty BUT I’d rather be told straight than someone sugar coat it cos they know me/don’t wanna say anything and me think my child’s this perfect little human!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.