Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me cringe when she complains, any hurt she feels won’t compare to, the probably hundreds if not thousands, of families that have been effected by the drugs Jonafun has distributed! She can’t breakdown when it gets difficult but enjoy the good bits like knocking up a salon in 2 weeks because there’s an abundance of drug money that needs laundering! It’s one thing to stay with him, but to actually have a baby with him whilst he’s not even a working free man is awful. Did she not realise when she conceived the poor boy on his dad’s day release from prison, that it wasn’t going to be easy? but it’s not herself she should be feeling sorry for, it’s Sul! What happened to boss witch mama?!

Reactions: 6
Shes advertising for a new nail tech now and on the girls insta who used to work there it says she's based at a different salon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back to rambling stories again she looks like she lives off Glenn's vodka and cigarettes 😂

So if your having a bad day guys just change your outlook to a positive one and you'll be fine! 🥴
duck me she’s rough, sweaty fucker.. she looks like a ready meal lasagne that’s been dropped on the floor 4 times.
Id bet next months mortgage payment that she stinks of cheese and burnt hair.

• Haha
Shes advertising for a new nail tech now and on the girls insta who used to work there it says she's based at a different salon
She’s unfollowed that grace too.. the nails were shocking so I’m not entirely surprised but definitely seems like grace left her

Reactions: 5
Another quote 🙄 somethings gone down!!!!!
Where our local girls with the goss gone??
4E8423DD-6AF5-4F99-B55E-BAC72AA7FDB1.png

• Haha
I’m guessing her hair course was a flop!! She said “it went so well!” yet there was no videos or pics, no one tagging themselves in at her salon, and no mention on the invisiweave social media either! Guessing no one wants to pay to train with her! Bet they’ve googled her and found these threads. There are literally thousands of people offering courses on tape extensions… she went on like the course was some sort of ground breaking huge project she has been working on! 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s given herself a “prep” talk 😂😂😂 Jesus… this girl is so thick.
So, no one came to her invisibleweave course; her (tit) nail girl has left the salon already; she advertising cancellations on the daily… but she’s a boss witch mamma who’s smashing it trolls! 😂 Good job she’s got all that drug money to launder, otherwise she’d have nothing to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she having us on?! She's got mum guilt for leaving her son till 2pm.

Naomi try having to leave your two 11 month old babies for 12 hour shifts having to express in the toilet on my only 30 min break working 40+ hrs a week throughout a bleeping pandemic on the front line 🤬

Jonathan is right sully will have an amazing work ethic won't he knowing his Dad's a convicted drug dealer and spent most of his kids life in prison. You go boss witch babe full time breast feeding mama you are smashing life 🥴🥴 keep telling yourself that you really are a hero. Don't know how we would get through life without people like you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she having us on?! She's got mum guilt for leaving her son till 2pm.

Naomi try having to leave your two 11 month old babies for 12 hour shifts having to express in the toilet on my only 30 min break working 40+ hrs a week throughout a bleeping pandemic on the front line 🤬

Jonathan is right sully will have an amazing work ethic won't he knowing his Dad's a convicted drug dealer and spent most of his kids life in prison. You go boss witch babe full time breast feeding mama you are smashing life 🥴🥴 keep telling yourself that you really are a hero. Don't know how we would get through life without people like you
As if she said I've literally been working since Friday when we are only on Tuesday now 🥱 I wonder if Jonathan has dad guilt from being away from his son for so long?

What she gonna do when he goes to school ? Im
Sorry she does have a clue about mum guilt the salon is a day out for her not work. When she gets a real job I’ll listen not a hobby

Her teeth along with her ‘jonofun’ tattoo make me feel sick.

Imagine following ‘THE hair guru’ and she looks like a sack of tit and is moaning about leaving her baby….to work!! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.