Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her salon always looks so quiet 🤐 looks rough part of town to have a shop

Reactions: 4
I don't watch her stories that often because I can feel my brain cells dying when I have to listen to her speak. Like today Oh my god shampoo bars have changed my life,
Oh my god I'm converted to shampoo bars,
Oh my god I'm gonna do a post later today,
Erm, Erm, Erm.

Let me guess, someone's got a deal with a shampoo bar company.

Also, why TF has she started calling Sully Bush?

Reactions: 5
She’ll buy them for herself and make out like he bought her them.
She does this a lot!! I never realised how expensive it was to go out with an imprisoned scum bag…. She probably sends him money, and has to buy her own birthday/Mother’s Day/Valentine’s Day presents to pretend they’re from him 😂Then again, she’ll have the drug dealing money stashed away to spend somewhere I expect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’ll be loaded though. We have to remember her fella was a big time dealer from what I have heard. So his mates will just be dropping money through her letterbox. They are known to do that. Which is why she can work 3 hours a week and eat out every day and never have home cooked food. it’s awful because we have to genuinely work and pay tax. Plus if she works below a certain number of hours she might get child tax credit. We don’t know whose name that salon is in do we. Makes me angry that women like her get to do what they want and live off the proceeds of crime. 🙃

Reactions: 6
If I was her I wouldn’t be able to have Jonafun send me flowers, whilst he couldn’t even give his son a 1st birthday present in person! I also can’t believe that she’s with such a notorious criminal and plasters her life all over the gram, surely he’s gained enemies along the way that she wouldn’t want knowing what Sul looks like, where they like to go out to eat regularly, which days/what times they’re apart, when she’s out the flat at the salon etc 😳

Jonofun will just get Naomihuns sister to buy the flowers for her from him but uuuummmmmmmmm flanks jonofun the love of my life

Reactions: 4
Some tit has 100% gone down! She’s very quiet and posting quotes 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.