Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jgizzle

I went to her salon a few weeks ago for jokes really and a nosey, got my nails done by a young 17 year old girl who doesn’t have a clue really….she’s since been messaging me literally begging me to come back and get my nails done again….no thanks!
Yaaaaaasss hereeee for this!!! Go back 😂😂😂 become besties get us the goss

Reactions: 3

happygoluckyX

We have just bought one and my fella is self employed. They wanted 12 months of evidence from him and it was very intense. Kept coming back asking for extra bits. So god knows how she’s managed that.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Haven’t seen her for months. She suddenly just appeared on my tik -tock. See not much has changed, no bra, still breastfeeding, although at least she has finally changed her Instagram account as before it was scandalous that she made out she was a hair account because all she posted about was breastfeeding and her CON druggy boyfriend with a few ads thrown in. I don’t know no hairstylists who do blow dries who can afford those Chloe sandals 😭🤣🤣🤣

Emma3663

‘He’s got his first little swollen eye’ are you joking Naomi? Please read your own threads to see the evidence of your son COVERED in facial bruises

Highwheat

Do Sainsbury’s not sell toastie loads? Or butter? Only sandwiches, which funnily enough are bread! I say this assuming the salon has a toaster. Maybe she needs a gusto card to toast bread too

Annue

VIP Member
She talks some amount of shite !!! Right wee get it you think your child is clever why tell the whole world

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
I’ve just asked her 🤣 she probably won’t because last time detective Naomi went a bit mad. She’s not as close to her as she once was though so we’ll see...
I don’t think detective Naomi is a particularly good detective! I get the impression none of her family or people she associates herself with are either 😂 Hopefully your friend will be able to give us a bit of insiders goss!

the_moonins

VIP Member
How do I qualify to be a boss bitch mama?
Husband isn’t in jail so am I already not meeting the criteria?
From the looks of it today, she was subcontracted by Blow Uk to teach 2 people curly blow dries. She didn’t get those clients herself, and she would have been paid an absolute pittance! Hardly boss bitch!

• Haha

Milobee

🙋‍♀️ Been lurking since about September haha. Someone sent me a weird invite on Insta from an account with a link to the men article about jonufun so I googled it and found this. Too lazy to register before. Met the delightful Naomi in a baby class. Trust me she isn't missing out on mat leave because of 'rona' she's missing out cos she only uses the baby as am accessory. She turns up, spends the whole baby class chatting to her mate across the room and ignoring her baby except when she's filming it or sitting it next to another baby (ignoring the social distance in the class) to take a photo for Instagram.
You can tell from a mile off he’s just an accessory can’t you! Maybe if she had put her phone down for a minute over the past year she might have enjoyed some quality time with him and enjoyed her maternity leave. Poor kid probably doesn’t know what her face looks like! All’s he’s seen for 12 months are her nips and the back of her phone 🙄

Bonbonbon20

Is she really trying to discuss that vaccinated people should not be allowed in salons? She is everything that is wrong with the world.
So uneducated it’s unreal. And sharing a post about insurance in Australia? It’s different here hun, we have the NHS. Thick as fuck.
I saw this, she really is thick as shit.
Also, I don’t understand why the salon won’t allow people in who was vaccinated ? I read the reason and I still don’t get it. How does someone having a blood clot affect the salon staff???