Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, isn’t she all against “mum shaming”? Why is she on her stories going on about parents feeding their children processed foods then? I honestly cringe for her every time she attempts to hold a debate! She’s in no position to be talking on any subject at all!

Reactions: 6
Disgusting she's basically trying to blame parents for their children havibv autism or adhd. Imagine how guilty a parent who looks up to her would feel

Reactions: 4
“Jonafun has told me about this programme on telleh...”
Really? I doubt the lads in HMP are watching programmes about the affect of processed food on children!!
Also, can’t she understand that the MAIN reason more children are being diagnosed with autism now is that we’re more aware of it, and have better systems in place for testing for these things?!!
She really is an absolute weapon!
Exactly!! She’s absolutely soft as shite isn’t she!! I can’t cope with her 😂😂 I’m dyyyying to go and get a cheeky hair cut and fish for some goss hahahaa. Rock up with a steak bake for a tit trim ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait, didn't she not actually feed her kid proper regular meals until he was about 10 months old?

As if Jonafun is really that ‘bovvered’ about what people are putting inside their bodies 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
What a thick twit!!! Omg I can’t believe that smack rats witch is waffling so much shite... McDonald’s can cause ADHD and your dealer boyfriend says it’s bad for kids yet that ugly fucker supplies heroin to kids! And the next post was bleeping donuts but to try prove her kid doesn’t eat tit she sticks some organic kids treats in a bowl to make it look like she’s bleeping super mum..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so gutted that there’s not a news article or anything about why he’s back inside!! I mean we assume he broke his conditions but I need to know more 😂 We need local goss, don’t be afraid to those thread watchers - sign up and give us what we want!! #steakbakeisthenewheroin

• Haha
Love jonafun or Jon-o-hero-un has watched a programme that’s not even on TV yet 😂
My mind is blown he deals heroin but finds a choc biscuit too dangerous. What a bleeping twit. Both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s thick as tit - more kids are being diagnosed because they’re now actually diagnosing kids.... not from a steak bake you knob.

How does Jonofun think heroin affects people?

P.S we all understand and know ‘you are what you eat’ but a cheeky dondons or a sausage roll now and again isn’t going to give you ADHD or autism
Dondons cracked me up, can’t work out if that’s short for a doner kebab or McDonald’s 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s telling her son he’s “bleeping gorgeous”... wonder what his first words will be

Reactions: 2
Is she really trying to discuss that vaccinated people should not be allowed in salons? She is everything that is wrong with the world.
So uneducated it’s unreal. And sharing a post about insurance in Australia? It’s different here hun, we have the NHS. Thick as duck.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Is she really trying to discuss that vaccinated people should not be allowed in salons? She is everything that is wrong with the world.
So uneducated it’s unreal. And sharing a post about insurance in Australia? It’s different here hun, we have the NHS. Thick as duck.
I saw this, she really is thick as tit.
Also, I don’t understand why the salon won’t allow people in who was vaccinated ? I read the reason and I still don’t get it. How does someone having a blood clot affect the salon staff???

Reactions: 3
I saw this, she really is thick as tit.
Also, I don’t understand why the salon won’t allow people in who was vaccinated ? I read the reason and I still don’t get it. How does someone having a blood clot affect the salon staff???
I think they mean if someone had a massage or body treatment then suffered a blood clot after and tried to blame them? But still makes no sense as there’s so many medications with side effects, including the contraceptive pill. That has links to blood clots. Do they ban people on the pill?
In my opinion, people just think being controversial is fashionable these days. But they all just look stupid 🤣

Her English is shocking too ‘I’m interested in opinions of from other hairdressers’
Plus the post she shared wasn’t about hairdressers. It was about other personal beauty services. If she’s looking after Jonathan’s empire whilst he’s inside, then god help him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
The conspiracy theorists are embarrassing. I’m sure jonafun won’t get the jab as it will be linked to something random, so she won’t get it. Shane they don’t mix it with heroin or botox, they would be all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually flabbergasted from her stories. Steakbake? Does she realise how many babies a year are born ADDICTED to heroin because their mother used throughout the pregnancy. These poor babies have to be put on methadone as soon as their born and are likely to have learning difficulties and other health implications growing up and guess what, your angin smack rat fella contributes to it. She’s being laughed at so badly even by her own friends. Imagine being that thick though scruffy mole rat.

I think they mean if someone had a massage or body treatment then suffered a blood clot after and tried to blame them? But still makes no sense as there’s so many medications with side effects, including the contraceptive pill. That has links to blood clots. Do they ban people on the pill?
In my opinion, people just think being controversial is fashionable these days. But they all just look stupid 🤣

Her English is shocking too ‘I’m interested in opinions of from other hairdressers’
Plus the post she shared wasn’t about hairdressers. It was about other personal beauty services. If she’s looking after Jonathan’s empire whilst he’s inside, then god help him 🤣
I think it’s due to the fact that the vaccines are still classed as ‘trial’ phase until I think 2023/24. So just as the medical companies producing the vaccines have no responsibility for deaths or side effects from the vaccine it may be the same for the insurance of the hairdresser/beautician. For example, the chemicals in hair colourant and etc may react with the vaccine so the insurance of the stylist may be void if a complication was to arise. I mean, I think the chances of something like this are nigh on impossible and the post she shared I think was in America so I’m sure their policies compared to ours are worlds apart. But, she’s still as thick as pig tit. 🙄🙄🙄 instead of asking for other hairdressers opinions, why don’t you contact your insurance provider and ask what your coverage is in regards to the vaccinations?

I think it’s due to the fact that the vaccines are still classed as ‘trial’ phase until I think 2023/24. So just as the medical companies producing the vaccines have no responsibility for deaths or side effects from the vaccine it may be the same for the insurance of the hairdresser/beautician. For example, the chemicals in hair colourant and etc may react with the vaccine so the insurance of the stylist may be void if a complication was to arise. I mean, I think the chances of something like this are nigh on impossible and the post she shared I think was in America so I’m sure their policies compared to ours are worlds apart. But, she’s still as thick as pig tit. 🙄🙄🙄 instead of asking for other hairdressers opinions, why don’t you contact your insurance provider and ask what your coverage is in regards to the vaccinations?
Just to be clear - insurance companies are NOT restricting beauticians and hairdressers from working on clients who have had the vaccine. When was the last time you went to a hairdresser and they asked you if you’re on any medication or if you have any health conditions? Plenty of people with thrombosis and other health conditions get their hair done and have beauty treatments. Patch testing for hair colour should be done regardless - people who have no health conditions could have allergies to hair dye. Her post is purely anti-vax and inflammatory.... you’re absolutely right that she should just call her insurance company

Just to be clear - insurance companies are NOT restricting beauticians and hairdressers from working on clients who have had the vaccine. When was the last time you went to a hairdresser and they asked you if you’re on any medication or if you have any health conditions? Plenty of people with thrombosis and other health conditions get their hair done and have beauty treatments. Patch testing for hair colour should be done regardless - people who have no health conditions could have allergies to hair dye. Her post is purely anti-vax and inflammatory.... you’re absolutely right that she should just call her insurance company
Completely agree! Shes shared something about protocol in America - we’re not even in the same league when it comes to legislation behind tit like that. Also, why the duck would she want other hairdressers opinion on it?! For what purpose? If you’re not intending to do it then what’s it matter? Completely irrelevant! Between her steak bake rant off the back off a programme jonafuns watched that hasn’t even aired yet and this - duck me if I thought she had zero brain cells before she definitely doesn’t now. 👀👀👀 jonafun must work for channel 4 and have the inside scoop on upcoming programmes - she’ll be saying he’s a reporter undercover in jail next that’s why he’s there 👀👀👀

Reactions: 3
Omg her whinging on her stories today about her boobs 😴. Naomi... you knew you were going back to work, and a simple google search would have told you that you either have to pump at work OR you should have been slowly weaning him off breastfeeding during the day leading up to returning to work. I literally cannot bare how thick she is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.