Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she post this proudly?!! It’s an absolute mess!

View attachment 577132
I’d be asking for my money back it looks like the rain has washed the colour off in splodges. If the future is sul (whatever that’s supposed to mean) then I’m ready to be collected by my hearse. Thanks and bye.

So her shop opens today.... it’s 9.30am and she’s still not even there yet, and she said she has just one client today?
Also, what the hell is that cheap nylon shirt about?? I’m sweating just looking at it. Not what I’d choose to wear to do someone’s hair!

View attachment 574697
She looks like something out of a Hollywood film on this... a Hollywood zombie blockbuster and she plays one of the zombies. Please invest in some skin care and an exfoliant, I can see you dead skin cells from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why, every time that kid is ill, does she say it’s his “first illness”? She was in the hospital with him a month or two ago wasn’t she?! Remember when she was complaining about how busy the hospital was?!

2F750D6C-3113-487E-A838-9ED1F43235E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why, every time that kid is ill, does she say it’s his “first illness”? She was in the hospital with him a month or two ago wasn’t she?! Remember when she was complaining about how busy the hospital was?!

View attachment 578250
I thought exactly The same he's been ill loads of times. I don't get why she always puts on a show that every thing is perfect. It doesn't matter how many times he's been ill. Just hate the lies. Madness

Reactions: 2
Uploading a nude photo with a gif covering his bum really makes me feel uncomfortable there are some sick fuckers out there (she should know her boyfriends locked up with some of that type) that use images like that for the horific intentions and thoughts. If you don't know what I'm on about check out Luisa Zissmans story!

Reactions: 4

View attachment 578250
She can't bear to think that her saggy tits aren't giving him an iron clad immune system. I breastfed both of mine, one for 14 months and one for 16 months and they were always bloody ill. Every variety of snots, tit and spots as soon as they started nursery. Normal innit, for everyone except Naomi in lalaland.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go.. she’s about to educate everyone on ‘ow bad pwocessed fewds aaar fuh bebehs’ now isn’t she 🙄
Also.. my man can’t stop me eating chocolate biscuits and he’s under the same roof at me so I’d love to know how hers has managed to stop her all the way from prison 😂😂
Stop the world I want to get off 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go.. she’s about to educate everyone on ‘ow bad pwocessed fewds aaar fuh bebehs’ now isn’t she 🙄
Also.. my man can’t stop me eating chocolate biscuits and he’s under the same roof at me so I’d love to know how hers has managed to stop her all the way from prison 😂😂
Stop the world I want to get off 😬
“Jonafun has told me about this programme on telleh...”
Really? I doubt the lads in HMP are watching programmes about the affect of processed food on children!!
Also, can’t she understand that the MAIN reason more children are being diagnosed with autism now is that we’re more aware of it, and have better systems in place for testing for these things?!!
She really is an absolute weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s thick as tit - more kids are being diagnosed because they’re now actually diagnosing kids.... not from a steak bake you knob.

How does Jonofun think heroin affects people?

P.S we all understand and know ‘you are what you eat’ but a cheeky dondons or a sausage roll now and again isn’t going to give you ADHD or autism

Reactions: 9
She’s thick as tit - more kids are being diagnosed because they’re now actually diagnosing kids.... not from a steak bake you knob.

How does Jonofun think heroin affects people?

P.S we all understand and know ‘you are what you eat’ but a cheeky dondons or a sausage roll now and again isn’t going to give you ADHD or autism
EXACTLY!! Bothered about people feeding their kids McDonald’s, but not bothered about people’s kids dying from the heroin her boyfriend sells! She’s just unbelievable!

Imagine trying to start a debate but not really cause your too thick to debate properly, on insta, wrinkled forehead furrowed, tits hanging out, while your other half who is so concerned about a steak bake is supplying heroin to people. Is anyone really that thick?

Yep imagine being that concerned about a steak bake but couldn’t give a flying f*ck about heroin!!!!!! Mind absolutely blown!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.