Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve just unlocked a memory with mizz magazine! It was mizz and then sugar for when I was a little older because it talked about sex 😂
I breastfed both of my children... I don’t think I ever took a photo and shared it though?! I wasn’t ashamed... I was proud... but that doesn’t mean that the world has to be interested or shown!!
she used to do my hair atr

Reactions: 1
She used to do my hair at Rehab until I found someone much better. I just don’t understand how she lives off the profit of a drug gang. She is living off him selling drugs to someone else’s child. No empathy. No shame. Everyone makes mistakes I get that. But his isn’t a mistake. He’s a dangerous man who shouldn’t be anywhere near a child but that’s just my opinion. How can you be a good dad when you sell class A drugs to other human beings knowing the effects

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She used to do my hair at Rehab until I found someone much better.
YAAAASSS a local! Welcome hun! Give us the gosssss!!! Totally agree I don’t know how she has a nerve to moan about fast food when her geezer sells heroin 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She used to do my hair at Rehab until I found someone much better. I just don’t understand how she lives off the profit of a drug gang. She is living off him selling drugs to someone else’s child. No empathy. No shame. Everyone makes mistakes I get that. But his isn’t a mistake. He’s a dangerous man who shouldn’t be anywhere near a child but that’s just my opinion. How can you be a good dad when you sell class A drugs to other human beings knowing the effects
Did she tell you about him or did you find out on here / some other way?

Reactions: 2
Did she tell you about him or did you find out on here / some other way?
I found a new hairdresser as the whole vibe at rehab is weird. Then my new hairdresser told me all about it.I don’t kno how she gets brands you work with her either. All she talked about was Jonathan it was weird as hell

I found a new hairdresser as the whole vibe at rehab is weird. Then my new hairdresser told me all about it.I don’t kno how she gets brands you work with her either. All she talked about was Jonathan it was weird as hell
Isn’t it weird! To me it just felt like you were at your mates house. They would be all talking about unprofessional things and stopping and starting on your hair and not even looking at what they were doing. It’s nice when all the girls get on in a salon but if you don’t know them and they all start speaking and ignoring you if feels tit because you’re paying a lot of money for their service.
she’s obsessed with jonafun, she needs help! It’s honestly not normal.

Welcome to our small but juicy thread!
Totally agree with what you’ve just said, she doesn’t care about anyone else though and covid has proved that. Imagine losing someone from covid and seeing her insta posts after it 🤢 she’s no shame at all.

She talks a lot about “mum guilt” for being away from her son whilst working, but appears to have absolute acceptance of his father who’s been away in prison TWICE so far!
E5B39D12-75C3-4946-90AF-7605522DDF46.jpeg

Not to be completely pedantic but ‘I don’t stick to the rules, who says you have to be married to wear your wedding band’ Until you’re married, it’s NOT a wedding band, it’s just a band/ring. Yes, the intention was for it to be your wedding band but you never got married cos ya fuckin fella got send down for heroin dealing love, that’s why you changed your name and wear a wedding band. The shite she comes out with is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Not to be completely pedantic but ‘I don’t stick to the rules, who says you have to be married to wear your wedding band’ Until you’re married, it’s NOT a wedding band, it’s just a band/ring. Yes, the intention was for it to be your wedding band but you never got married cos ya fuckin fella got send down for heroin dealing love, that’s why you changed your name and wear a wedding band. The shite she comes out with is ridiculous.
I laughed out loud when she said god knows when they will be married and she's not bothered about it yeah cus he's in jail love people are not stupid! A while back she said they never actually got engaged either 🤦‍♀️ so she's brought herself the other cheap looking ring from the market no doubt!

I laughed out loud when she said god knows when they will be married and she's not bothered about it yeah cus he's in jail love people are not stupid! A while back she said they never actually got engaged either 🤦‍♀️ so she's brought herself the other cheap looking ring from the market no doubt!
Like when she said she wants to live abroad but they have put it on hold because of the shop. No hun it’s because your baby daddy is locked up.

Like when she said she wants to live abroad but they have put it on hold because of the shop. No hun it’s because your baby daddy is locked up.
It’s actually quite concerning how delusional she is... like seriously concerning. How do her friends and family let her go on like this?! Then again, from what’s been said on here all her mates fellas are drug dealers and her dad is too so, there’s no wonder. I don’t know how word hasn’t got out about her shop though and her and Jonafun, like the post on FB with someone posting about the new salon opening up etc - surely people know her and what’s gone off?

Isn’t it weird! To me it just felt like you were at your mates house. They would be all talking about unprofessional things and stopping and starting on your hair and not even looking at what they were doing. It’s nice when all the girls get on in a salon but if you don’t know them and they all start speaking and ignoring you if feels tit because you’re paying a lot of money for their service.
she’s obsessed with jonafun, she needs help! It’s honestly not normal.

Welcome to our small but juicy thread!
Totally agree with what you’ve just said, she doesn’t care about anyone else though and covid has proved that. Imagine losing someone from covid and seeing her insta posts after it 🤢 she’s no shame at all.
Totally agree with you here. The vibe is weird. It’s a very bitchy salon. I hate it when they constantly talk to each other rather than the customer.

Haha I always wonder if her mates think she is actually crazy. I would be so embarrassed acting the way she does on social media knowing my friends & family see it all. She definitely didn’t want the Graham last name because her dad is even worse than Jonafun.

Last edited:
I think she’ll find that most countries won’t allow him to emigrate there because of his criminal record!

Reactions: 7
To be honest, it always made me nervous being in there. They’d slag customers off as soon as they left so I knew they’d do the same to me. My hairdresser showed me the photoshop Christmas picture and I genuinely thought it was disturbing to be honest. To go to that level. The fact is, she goes to that level because she’s embarrassed of him. And darn I would be too.

• Wow
Did anyone catch her live this afternoon?she was in the salon blow drying a young girls hair and a woman was in there looking after Sully. Someone said I think you should all be wearing masks and she got well arsey and ended the live pretty quickly afterwards

Did anyone catch her live this afternoon?she was in the salon blow drying a young girls hair and a woman was in there looking after Sully. Someone said I think you should all be wearing masks and she got well arsey and ended the live pretty quickly afterwards
I’m amazed she did a live!!! That’s risky for her! Did anyone mention Jonafun being in prison again??

I wish someone knew why he was back in!! Surely someone on here knows the tea!!!!
Given that there’s no news article or public information about it, the general consensus is that he’s breached his bail conditions and has been sent back in to complete the rest of his sentence. Not sure if anyone on here knows which of the conditions he breached though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.