Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s pretty straight forward Naomi.
Your partner was a drug dealing gang member.
You stuck with him KNOWING this, and supported him.
He went to prison... and you continued to support him.
You had a baby with him and changed your surname to his in support of him...the drug dealing gang member.
You are therefore supportive and complicit with his behaviour.
Stop trying to make out like you’re some sort of innocent in all of this. You’re either with or against criminal drug dealing behaviour. Drugs... particularly heroin... ruins lives. It ruins the lives of the people who take it, and their friends and families, and their children.
Let’s also not forget that Jonafun’s gang was also known for its involvement in kidnapping; prostitution; armed robberies; extortion; contract killing; weapon trafficking.... the list is endless. And you are a supportive partner of one of those gang members.
YOU ARE COMPLICIT.

373AB767-90BA-4E29-BE5C-D7E451735C12.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t bleeping believe what I’m seeing on her stories I really can’t. The girl is bleeping DELUSIONAL. Absolutely bleeping delusional. She needs an intervention and to go and speak with some of the families who’s family members and their families lives have been ravaged by heroin, she needs to visit rehab clinics and speak to those who are homeless on the streets with severe drug addiction. Speak to the children who’s parents whole existence was controlled that much by drugs - that they no longer have parents. Whilst no one forces someone to take drugs - it isn’t as black and white as that. What IS black and white is the fact that her bloke is a convicted heroin dealer (amongst other things) and she is stood by his side like a proud woman. She absolutely sickens me she really does.

Also, it’s not even like she can weasel out of it by saying Jonafun made a mistake etc when she’s actively blocked anyone who’s asked about it, lies constantly about him being there, PHOTOSHOPPED him into photos when we all know he’s back inside and told people he’s a broker and works on oil rigs 🥴🥴🥴🥴 if she’d have kept her mouth shut then she wouldn’t have to remember the lies she’s told, she’s made the situation ten times worse as like I said she could have MAYBE passed it off as him being ‘reformed’ then again, you don’t just deal heroin by accident 😂 so to even contradict myself, there’s no way out. Not like he got done for abit of fraud/tax evasion or something else. What’s worse is, I don’t feel one bit sorry for her - she more than likely can’t leave him due to how he’d react etc especially as they have a son, but she could have got out waaaaaay before this. I think she herself is now realising the tit show she’s in and know she’s fucked up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the way in which she’s worded the questions!

“Do you think people should be open and accepting?”
That’s two questions hun.... we think you should be open about your situation considering you’re trying to be a mummy influencer... but no one has to (or should) be accepting of a convicted drug dealing gang!!

“Do you judge people on things from their past or things in their life?”
It’s not your past Naomi... you’re still with him, and he’s still in prison!

“Do you understand that things aren’t black and white?”
It’s pretty black and white!! He is a drug dealing gang member, and you’re the supporting partner of him. Where is the grey area here?!!

“Do you understand that those who judge based on hearsay are jerks”
It’s not hearsay naomi... it was in the news 😂 He was convicted and sentenced! The facts are in the public domain!

She takes absolutely no accountability for his or her own actions. And if she’s called out on her disgusting supportive behaviour, she seems shocked! She is absolutely delusional!

Reactions: 5
It’s the way in which she’s worded the questions!

“Do you think people should be open and accepting?”
That’s two questions hun.... we think you should be open about your situation considering you’re trying to be a mummy influencer... but no one has to (or should) be accepting of a convicted drug dealing gang!!

“Do you judge people on things from their past or things in their life?”
It’s not your past Naomi... you’re still with him, and he’s still in prison!

“Do you understand that things aren’t black and white?”
It’s pretty black and white!! He is a drug dealing gang member, and you’re the supporting partner of him. Where is the grey area here?!!

“Do you understand that those who judge based on hearsay are jerks”
It’s not hearsay naomi... it was in the news 😂 He was convicted and sentenced! The facts are in the public domain!

She takes absolutely no accountability for his or her own actions. And if she’s called out on her disgusting supportive behaviour, she seems shocked! She is absolutely delusional!
Agree with everything you’ve wrote but for the love of GOD who is your profile pic? Every time you comment I’m there with my eyes a cm from the screen trying to work it out ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agree with everything you’ve wrote but for the love of GOD who is your profile pic? Every time you comment I’m there with my eyes a cm from the screen trying to work it out ahahahah
😂😂😂 It’s Sallie Axl! Her thread on here is my main haunt!

• Haha
Wow is that a recent pic of her? She used to be a bit rough but Jesus Christ 😳 I would never have recognised her
That’s what happens when you get gifted surgery abroad; you don’t even know the name of your surgeon and he does your face and your stomach at the same time 😂

Getting back to Naomi... personally, I can’t believe she can afford to pay months of commercial rent upfront and decorate an entire salon when she hasn’t been working for over a year.... unless of course she’s had a helping hand from the proceeds of her boyfriends criminal activities! Now that would make sense wouldn’t it! I noticed also that someone from Rehab is joining her in the salon... so she’ll be complicit too as they’re all known to be drug dealers girlfriends in there
384994B0-ECB6-451B-89AF-159EC0C221E2.png

Reactions: 1
Made me laugh how she said very last minute she got a shop.
Yeah cos very last minute he got sent down maybe?!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s quite concerning that, at over a year old, she’s still so heavily reliant on the ‘wonder weeks’ app, which has been proven to be a load of tit. Suls had one bad night and she’s asking on insta if it’s ‘normal’ and she doesn’t know what to do. Like, he’s just had a bad night? So what? There doesn’t need to be an explanation or reason, it’s just a bad night. Just like I spent the majority of last night looking at the back of my own eyelids cos I couldn’t sleep, but I wasn’t frantically googling to try generate a reason as to why.

Reactions: 7
That’s what happens when you get gifted surgery abroad; you don’t even know the name of your surgeon and he does your face and your stomach at the same time 😂

Getting back to Naomi... personally, I can’t believe she can afford to pay months of commercial rent upfront and decorate an entire salon when she hasn’t been working for over a year.... unless of course she’s had a helping hand from the proceeds of her boyfriends criminal activities! Now that would make sense wouldn’t it! I noticed also that someone from Rehab is joining her in the salon... so she’ll be complicit too as they’re all known to be drug dealers girlfriends in there
View attachment 571647
Please tell me she’s not decorated her salon in that hideous wallpaper? 🤣🤣🤣 she’s got no style whatsoever Hahahahah!!

Reactions: 1
Considering she classes herself as a 'boss witch' and she's a hairdresser she doesn't half look like a minty scruff 24/7 great advertisement for the salon 🤢
She looks horrendous for her age... I honestly can’t believe how aged she looks. She looks like she’s in her late 40s/early 50s. I don’t understand why her skin is so bad?

The stress of being the girlfriend of a convicted heroin dealer and living a total lie like her baby daddy is at home when he's locked up

Reactions: 6
So her shop opens today.... it’s 9.30am and she’s still not even there yet, and she said she has just one client today?
Also, what the hell is that cheap nylon shirt about?? I’m sweating just looking at it. Not what I’d choose to wear to do someone’s hair!

073DC6CD-EB97-441B-9E1C-1134F8188C0E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So her shop opens today.... it’s 9.30am and she’s still not even there yet, and she said she has just one client today?
Also, what the hell is that cheap nylon shirt about?? I’m sweating just looking at it. Not what I’d choose to wear to do someone’s hair!

View attachment 574697
Can’t for the life of me remember the name of the breed but she looks like one of those wrinkly dogs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.