Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re definitely not shagging, Grandper Dave’s probably not been able to get it up since 1985

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Errrr I just had a thought just imagine the goblin ….. goblin grandpa Dave
Sorry that may have put you of your breakfast !
I may just run to the bathroom and vomit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Dave chooses to spend his time away from poison Kev and lives in the pub. Absolutely no way he’s been anywhere near Kevs dried up stinking tuna pouch in decades. Not that he’d be able to get it up anyway with the amount he drinks.
Kevs sheer desperation to be noticed and be famous is sad really. Obviously not got anything in his life so the only thing he clings onto is being noticed on social media. Sad sad little gnome
“Dried up stinking tuna pouch” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The number of times she mentions getting in bed with her and the husband being banished somewhere else I was thinking it sounded like Kev fancied her.

Anyway, how many “best friends” does she have? Is she 5? I thought Vonneh was her bestie. Or is it Jooleh? It’s whoever’s keeping the Echo Falls flowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From Instagram.
Sad that her friend has died but Bev comes across so overbearing with literally everyone in her life. Like they are all dutifully bound to her forever.

If Bev was my pal it'd give me the ick.

Reactions: 5
Sad that her friend has died but Bev comes across so overbearing with literally everyone in her life. Like they are all dutifully bound to her forever.

If Bev was my pal it'd give me the ick.
Like when she made out her and her mother were so close…those tweets soon showed her up for what she really is.

Reactions: 5
Dave prayin for the sweet release of death everytime he enters the same room as her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No but her saying ‘King Charles 111’ instead of ‘III’ in the caption has really made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.