Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the small gremlin had chilli for dinner then curry for tea 😳 Jesus christ that toilet will be getting a right hammering 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep putting 111??? 🤣

Just Stop Oil should rock up at Bev’s - the amount of oil and grease that goes through that kitchen would be enough to power a large town.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hoping for American views, I think the Brits are all fed up of hearing about it now. I'm with the Celtic supporters on the terraces singing you can stick your coronation up your arse. Don't tell my other half that, hes a Rangers supporter and whilst his family hate the royals he's a quiet supporter of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right tattlers.... take your bets for monstrosities what Kev will have dug out of the chest freezer and revitalised in Nina for the coronation?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.