Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nanna Bastard provides some quality entertainment when she is tanked up and abusing people in the comments. Becki is like a modern day freak show that I watch through morbid curiosity only. Sevda is just so boring and vanilla I always skip right past her videos. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Nanna Bastard provides some quality entertainment when she is tanked up and abusing people in the comments. Becki is like a modern day freak show that I watch through morbid curiosity only. Sevda is just so boring and vanilla I always skip right past her videos. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Big Becki Stobart is in Costa inhaling a hot dog if your interested. Riveting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just realised I haven't seen Becki in ages. I think I blocked her when she came up every other post.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just unblocked, nothing has changed there... Still putting 85% of anything she's sharing on her plate. Her mum must be the size of a sparrow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sevda comes up in my fyp sometimes and the other day she was making bolognese and I was watching, completely uninterested, there was no little knack she has for her spag bol, it was just a really basic spag bol. I don't understand why anyone would follow and why Bev holds her up as some Queen of tik tok figure. At least Kev has a personality, bad as it is

Reactions: 10
Thursday again already? Those duster slippers and the illogical cleaning will be well underway, I can't wait to see nanna bastard throwing her clean laundry on the dirty floor

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thursday again already? Those duster slippers and the illogical cleaning will be well underway, I can't wait to see nanna bastard throwing her clean laundry on the dirty floor
Illogical cleaning!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s what I think of as a dirty cleaner. She just moves the dirt around without properly tackling it. Thereā€™s lot of bleach thrown about and old, mouldy scrubbing brushes and cleaning cloths that look like they smell of mildew. Nothing ever looks fresh or really clean. Her kitchen is a riot of greasy fingerprints, crumbs and dog hair. When she zooms in, all I can see is her knackered grout, missing sealant, crusty taps and worn-out decor. If she wasnā€™t such a sanctimonious witch who has tried to build her persona on being an amazing clean-freak and lecturing everyone on how to do cleaning tā€™proper, auld fashioned Yorkshire way, Iā€™d cut her some flak. But she is, so Iā€™m giving it all barrels!

• Haha
Nice little lesson in how to make chlorine gas from Nanna twit today. Donā€™t think you are meant to mix Milton which is bleach based with Fabulosa disinfectant

• Haha
  • Wow
Nice little lesson in how to make chlorine gas from Nanna twit today. Donā€™t think you are meant to mix Milton which is bleach based with Fabulosa disinfectant
She's probably blocked but Ann would definitely stitch that if she wasn't.

Reactions: 1
If you canā€™t handle me in my mop slippers
A2233E22-6F95-4891-91A2-72B22854A19B.png

You donā€™t deserve me in my leprechaun shoes
990988FC-EED2-4351-A0F5-C50DAA7FD8CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Weā€™re about the same age I can assure all of you I do not go out the house looking like that Repeat this is not a drill Some of us old farts are actually quite normal

• Haha
  • Heart
What an inclusive queen Bev is. Not satisfied with trying to gain clout from having Muslim neighbours, sheā€™s now trying to draw in the LGBTQ crowd. Hmmmm, how will she achieve this? By putting a rainbow scarf on an elephant shaped footstool of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an inclusive queen Bev is. Not satisfied with trying to gain clout from having Muslim neighbours, sheā€™s now trying to draw in the LGBTQ crowd. Hmmmm, how will she achieve this? By putting a rainbow scarf on an elephant shaped footstool of course.
Itā€™s just the vegetarians Beverly has no time for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do liberal minded people constantly tell people how liberal they are? I don't think I've ever said I'm not racist or bigoted because I've never needed to, people can tell by the way I talk, so why is Kev spouting shite about the whole family being OK with the LGBTQ community. Why do you need to vocalise it? Is it because if people heard the words you speak, they'd assume you were bigoted?

It's that old thing of never trust a man who says you can trust him, there's always something behind it

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s one of those people who says ā€œIā€™m not racist, I have black/Muslim/Indian friendsā€ Just because you arenā€™t racist towards your friends doesnā€™t mean you arenā€™t racist.

Reactions: 20
Are we all ready for Thirsty Thursday with Nana Piss Head and her poison finger?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.