Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she uses a men's hair clippers to cut her hair. It's so uneven. And what even is that birth mark? I've never seen anything like it in my life.
She does actually use hair clippers - she does it herself because she canā€™t be doing with all that ā€œwoman stuffā€. You know the stuff like getting your hair professionally cut so itā€™s flattering and you donā€™t look like an old bloke, and getting it professionally coloured so that your hair doesnā€™t look the colour of nicotine stained cotton wool. That woman stuffā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, the Cannonball video has been posted for the umpteenth time. Ok, we get it Bev, you once got a free trip to Malta to appear on a show hardly any bugger remembers and it was the highlight of your life and youā€™re a ā€œborn entertainerā€ yada yada.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, the Cannonball video has been posted for the umpteenth time. Ok, we get it Bev, you once got a free trip to Malta to appear on a show hardly any bugger remembers and it was the highlight of your life and youā€™re a ā€œborn entertainerā€ yada yada.
She tagged Dancing On Ice on the video asking to appear. She really has delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She tagged Dancing On Ice on the video asking to appear. She really has delusions of grandeur.
She tagged all the presenters on the caption and in the comments saying, you need to duet this. Why exactly do they need to do that Bev?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fucks sake! Can you imagine the little goblin on skates? Sheā€™d be on her arse more than on her feet the deluded bat!
---
Fucks sake! Can you imagine the little goblin on skates? Sheā€™d be on her arse more than on her feet the deluded bat!
ETA by the way Kev, they only have celebrities on that show, not wannabes like you with a face like a slapped arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine your front door constantly hitting your couch šŸ˜… surely in forty years they could have built some sort of porch at least?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'd be the laughing stock out in the first episode, as no one knows who she is to vote for. Mind you Wagner made it through a lot on xfactor, maybe she should try there even though she can't sing.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine him getting introduced on DOI here's nannabea with her 1 million followers on tiktok and 6 figures in the bank. Of course he'd have to do a bollywood routine šŸ™„

• Haha
Butā€¦ and hear me out. What if he did go onto a reality show. You know the papers dig for any dirt on someone and will get them cancelledā€¦..

Reactions: 8
She actually quite tit at tik tok, I'm constantly surprised she's got anywhere on the app
But she makes comments to people who aren't interested in making posts, just doom scrolling, as if they're incompetent. She's not exactly a bafta creator, more a bastard creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually quite tit at tik tok, I'm constantly surprised she's got anywhere on the app
She benefitted from lockdown. Lots of no-talent morons got tiktok famous on the back of the pandemic and sheā€™s definitely at the top of that list. I think we were all so dazed by the unfamiliarity of not being able to go out and live our normal lives that we took refuge in looking at other peopleā€™s lives on Tiktok and then, when we got our freedom back, we continued watching them out of habit. Unfortunately for them, when life became normal again, we viewers realised how abnormal their lives are!
Only something as once-in-a-lifetime as a pandemic, could have allowed such a talentless, charmless woman to become popular. I know the bubble will burst very soon for all these so-called creators, but until then, the urge to hate watch this woman is, for me, my guilty pleasure! Sheā€™s the embodiment of all the qualities I canā€™t stand and I can quietly dislike her guts and be grateful I donā€™t have her life and then forget that people like her exist until I next watch her.
Sheā€™s doing us all an amazing service - reminding us how glad we should be that weā€™re not her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 23
She benefitted from lockdown. Lots of no-talent morons got tiktok famous on the back of the pandemic and sheā€™s definitely at the top of that list. I think we were all so dazed by the unfamiliarity of not being able to go out and live our normal lives that we took refuge in looking at other peopleā€™s lives on Tiktok and then, when we got our freedom back, we continued watching them out of habit. Unfortunately for them, when life became normal again, we viewers realised how abnormal their lives are!
Only something as once-in-a-lifetime as a pandemic, could have allowed such a talentless, charmless woman to become popular. I know the bubble will burst very soon for all these so-called creators, but until then, the urge to hate watch this woman is, for me, my guilty pleasure! Sheā€™s the embodiment of all the qualities I canā€™t stand and I can quietly dislike her guts and be grateful I donā€™t have her life and then forget that people like her exist until I next watch her.
Sheā€™s doing us all an amazing service - reminding us how glad we should be that weā€™re not her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Just like her two besties, Sevda and Becki. Not a brain or original content between the three of them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.