Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bev ordering a Chinese hoping she'll get noticed and go viral with the American audience. She's sooo transparent. šŸ˜¬ I'm cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ this woman looks like me when Iā€™ve smoked too much weed and have forgotten how to function. The way she fires that rice out of the container across the plate is such a classy move too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does actually use hair clippers - she does it herself because she canā€™t be doing with all that ā€œwoman stuffā€. You know the stuff like getting your hair professionally cut so itā€™s flattering and you donā€™t look like an old bloke, and getting it professionally coloured so that your hair doesnā€™t look the colour of nicotine stained cotton wool. That woman stuffā€¦
Ugh sheā€™s such a disgusting old troll,she looks like she needs a good scrub in carbolic soap!!!šŸ¤¢
---
I just unblocked, nothing has changed there... Still putting 85% of anything she's sharing on her plate. Her mum must be the size of a sparrow.
She is ! Beckatron& her old man must eat like piggies šŸ·

Reactions: 4
Have you ever seen anybody more desperate for attention? Jumping on every trend possible (although three days late), the forced inclusivity, the disgusting bone sucking (honestly horrible)ā€¦just a very sad person.

Reactions: 14
In the past week, the highest likes our Kev has had are from the standard ā€˜halal porkā€™ video, the Saturday beef slop and the inbred 18th family celebrations.
The rest of the old goatā€™s videos are trends, not quite on trend, with very little likes.
I hope he gets wasted tonight, goes viral and the world shuts the old hag down.

Reactions: 8
Is that the 3rd time sheā€™s shared that video of her and Dave going off for a shaaaaaaggg?! šŸ¤¢ I refuse to believe itā€™s ever happened since the final kid was spawned.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is that the 3rd time sheā€™s shared that video of her and Dave going off for a shaaaaaaggg?! šŸ¤¢ I refuse to believe itā€™s ever happened since the final kid was spawned.
Yep same video
sheā€™s Comedy gold when sheā€™s pissed up, her responses to comments show her right up, invino veritas Kev!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go. Another Thirsty Thursday in Kevland. Always the same: doing a catā€™s lick and a promise of her house whilst twirling around with a mop and a gaping maw, guzzling Echo falls and then ordering a takeaway, throwing it on the plate so it looks like tit, filming herself sucking a chicken bone but not getting any meat off it cos of her old wooden teeth, starting fights with strangers off the internet. What a sad little life Kev.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those who feel the need to discuss their sex life are usually the ones who arenā€™t getting any.
My bet is Bev hasnā€™t so much as seen Daveā€™s floppy disk since the late 80ā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dave chooses to spend his time away from poison Kev and lives in the pub. Absolutely no way heā€™s been anywhere near Kevs dried up stinking tuna pouch in decades. Not that heā€™d be able to get it up anyway with the amount he drinks.
Kevs sheer desperation to be noticed and be famous is sad really. Obviously not got anything in his life so the only thing he clings onto is being noticed on social media. Sad sad little gnome

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.