Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve copied and pasted below what I suggested for a new title a couple of pages back. I hope it’s okay repeating what I’ve already said. (Hacky being a northern word for scruffy/dirty)

If we ever need a new thread title for the Yorkshire Jimmy Krankie, can I suggest ‘Hacky Nanna and her Mortgage free Hovel’ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Random video appeared on my FYP, and it's the most accurate recommendation I've ever had! 😂

So what have we learnt? She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Edit: not worried about my pfp being on there, can just change it!
Think the bit in bold should be the new title

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably been said before, but why does she act like she's the only person that's ever worked a night shift before!?!? 😴😴😴 bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s horrid
She genuinely is the most rancid old sour grape, don't know how anyone finds her likeable. Eventually she's going to bite at the wrong person and they're going to swallow her whole. Can't wait.

If people want a genuinely kind, actual no nonsense female figure to seek comfort from, they should look at Ann Russell. I didn't have a nan & my mum isn't maternal, so I watch Ann's videos for that comfort & she is one of the few genuinely lovely people on that godforsaken clock app.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen the video of yesterdays Christmas Day/ New Year’s Day (remember because she wasn’t able to see any of her family over xmas I’m not sure if she said enough times that all her family had covid 🙄) is it me or do all the family look like they come from Royston Vasey… very league of gentlemen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Broadcasts her address and now a full house tour. She really hasn’t got a brain cell has she?! Although there’s not much worth taking. Unless greasy tatt is your thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Broadcasts her address and now a full house tour. She really hasn’t got a brain cell has she?! Although there’s not much worth taking. Unless greasy tatt is your thing 😂😂
The close up of grandpa Dave reading that rag was in very bad taste. Moreso because of the programme about the hilsborough tragedy that’s currently on tv. She’s such a spiteful witch and knows that will bring in comments

Reactions: 12
Has anything been done to that house, it’s so dated and cheap looking, since they have been mortgage free for so long you would think they would have updated it and made it more modern looking

Reactions: 7
The close up of grandpa Dave reading that rag was in very bad taste. Moreso because of the programme about the hilsborough tragedy that’s currently on tv. She’s such a spiteful witch and knows that will bring in comments
They’ve both made reference to it before.
She’s vile!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.