Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The close up of grandpa Dave reading that rag was in very bad taste. Moreso because of the programme about the hilsborough tragedy that’s currently on tv. She’s such a spiteful witch and knows that will bring in comments
Somebody commented justice for the 96 and she replied saying “aye”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s no big deal but are one of her twins gay? I’m amazed she hasn’t tried to gain clout out of it if it’s the case - she’s that sort of attention seeking thirst merchant. The reason I ask is this, on her “introducing the family video” she says her 4 kids all have partners. She lists, Richard,Emma, Ronnie and Donna. Her daughter’s husband is Richard, Tom’s wife is Emma and Martin’s Plenty of Fish hook-up is Donna. That leaves Stephen and Ronnie. Maybe Ronnie is a woman’s name or maybe she’s mentioned he’s gay in previous videos. I’m just curious because she’s the sort of woman who’d make mileage out of it for likes.

Reactions: 7
I cannot take this vile woman any longer!!!! The way she replies back to comments makes my blood BOIL. Had to make another account as she’s blocked me on my 100 others🤣🤣 I will carry on just to piss her off😂😂 God she’s bloody vile
Did you make the last comments?! Omg that choke on my tea I was laughing so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At times I wish the old boot knew she had a thread over here 🤣 but then I think if she did find out she would sent her so called fans over to try and troll us 🤣

Reactions: 2
At times I wish the old boot knew she had a thread over here 🤣 but then I think if she did find out she would sent her so called fans over to try and troll us 🤣
She knows about tattle as she's mentioned it as "tittle tattle" 🤣🤣 She's 100% reading it, I don't believe her when she says she hasn't! Anyone with an ego the size of hers will be too curious about what's being said about her, she can't block us here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Out of interest when were red kitchen worktops a thing complete with multi coloured tiles? Don't get me.wrong I detest the grey house obsessed with white furniture but I've genuinely never seen anything like it. Also the way she goes on about keeping her upstairs carpets clean you'd think she had some plush £1000 p/sq/m down. Its literally the cheapest thinnest crap you can get from the knock off carpet shop 😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a catch up with her videos. That has to be the most dreary, basic house and she’s showing it off like it’s a palace. That kitchen could be lovely with its size. Why not treat themselves to a new one? Guess they drink all their disposable income.

The late Christmas videos. She’s going on like it was the end of the world. Calm down you old bleep. That family gathering? bleeping hell. The lot of them look like the missing link. I thought I’d flicked onto a “The Hills have eyes” clip at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone actually replied to that house tour saying it was their dream kitchen. Alrighty then... :censored: the whole place is like a time machine to the 80s/90s and not in a nice nostalgic way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says she still thinks of her son’s ex as an “actual daughter”…bet she is (or will be) a total nightmare to his next wife, constantly rubbing her nose in it, going on about how much she loved his ex. I just get the sense she’d be a terrible mother-in-law and really weird and possessive of her sons.

They are all so odd-looking. Such weird, small troll-like people. Ugh. I saw how awful she was to people in her comments and then the Hillsborough/The Sun video but what made me really dislike her was the Jade Goody thing in that Cards Against Humanity video.

I just lost my sister-in-law to cancer, she was Jade Goody’s age. It’s so ugly laughing about “Jade Goody’s cancerous remains”. Ugh. Why video it and put it online? Then to wang on about your family having covid. I wanted to ask her how she’d feel about someone laughing about her daughter’s “covid-ridden remains” in a stupid game. She’s mean as a snake and totally rotten inside. She knows this stuff will upset people so she posts it but can’t take the heat. Pathetic. She’s not my nana! And if she were I’d move bloody south and change my name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's said in one of the latest they don't have a shower, just a bath!!! Then followed by "I don't actually like showers". Sorry but who doesn't like a shower!! The house is totally stuck in the 80s/90s! I get the feeling they are either penny pinchers or they give a lot of their money to their family.

Reactions: 6
This woman really is one horrible old C**t! She said she didn’t know who Angela Rippon was when she was on Blankey Blank. Come off it Bev, how can you not know who she is. She was a well known newsreader but in the 1970’s (remember the decade you bought your hideous hovel of a house) She starred in a very famous Morecambe and Wise sketch that is shown every year at Xmas. I’m 11 years younger than Bev and I know full well who Angela Rippon is. Now I’ve just seen a comment she’s left for someone who used Sarah Millicans sketch for their funny TikTok and Bev has said she was on Blankety Blank with Sarah, but didn’t really know who she was!!! I don’t know whether the Yorkshire Jimmy Krankie is taking the pi** or whether she genuinely thinks she is the star of the show and the real stars with talent are nobodies? Either she is a narcissistic gremlin who has been under a rock for the past 50 years or she is just an uneducated wan*er

Someone actually replied to that house tour saying it was their dream kitchen. Alrighty then... :censored: the whole place is like a time machine to the 80s/90s and not in a nice nostalgic way.
Someone said in the comments ‘You have a beautiful home’ 🤣🤣🤣 My god, it’s a crappy dirty little hole. Did you see ‘Grandper’ Dave’s dirty little cupboard with ripped wallpaper where the red faced Alchy stores his pop!!! It may be surface clean but the finish of the paintwork and the dated decor is scruffy

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The kitchen and her bedroom used to set my teeth on edge with their sheer awfulness, but now I’ve seen the rest of her palace and I’m gobsmacked. I get that her and her husband haven’t been in high-earning jobs and I get that everyone has different priorities on where they spend money, but purleeeeease!! That house screams basic 1980’s and not in a fun retro way! Her kitchen triggers me because it’s so badly planned and grotty for a woman supposedly obsessed with cooking. There’s so much unused space.The cooker that she’s so proud of, is jammed up against a bin and cupboards and theres a dirty great cable running up the wall! Now I’ve seen her bathroom, I can’t get the thought of the aroma of mildew out of my mind. 1980s tiles, everything mis-matched and NO SHOWER!! How do they cope without being able to shower? How did they bring up 4 kids with no shower? I don’t know how they can live with just one bathroom, but that’s maybe just me being a privileged cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The kitchen and her bedroom used to set my teeth on edge with their sheer awfulness, but now I’ve seen the rest of her palace and I’m gobsmacked. I get that her and her husband haven’t been in high-earning jobs and I get that everyone has different priorities on where they spend money, but purleeeeease!! That house screams basic 1980’s and not in a fun retro way! Her kitchen triggers me because it’s so badly planned and grotty for a woman supposedly obsessed with cooking. There’s so much unused space.The cooker that she’s so proud of, is jammed up against a bin and cupboards and theres a dirty great cable running up the wall! Now I’ve seen her bathroom, I can’t get the thought of the aroma of mildew out of my mind. 1980s tiles, everything mis-matched and NO SHOWER!! How do they cope without being able to shower? How did they bring up 4 kids with no shower? I don’t know how they can live with just one bathroom, but that’s maybe just me being a privileged cow!
I am definitely not her biggest fan, but it's her personality and rudeness that I don't like.
I'm 9 years younger than her and grew up in a house without a shower, we only had a bath, and I admit I'm a grown adult that hates a shower.

Reactions: 3
Out of interest when were red kitchen worktops a thing complete with multi coloured tiles? Don't get me.wrong I detest the grey house obsessed with white furniture but I've genuinely never seen anything like it. Also the way she goes on about keeping her upstairs carpets clean you'd think she had some plush £1000 p/sq/m down. Its literally the cheapest thinnest crap you can get from the knock off carpet shop 😂😏
I think the tiles and work top were a 90s thing :)

Reactions: 1
Her house is vile, she’s a mean boring witch and her family all look and act inbred

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.