Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ann's engagement is fab because she's very knowledgeable and shares it with others. She's also straight to the point without being a cow about it and I get the impression she would show humility if she was corrected about something. About as far away from Bev as you can get!
Ann does indeed show humility if she gets something wrong or it was interpreted different to her intended meaning. You're spot on with how likeable and engaging she comes across. Bev could learn a lot, but she won't because she's too far up her own ass to realise. I could understand blocking people if they are rude but she just blocks them for a silly things. Bev must be a nightmare friend always wanting to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 3
Ann is such a genuinely nice person, she is her true self, Bev puts on her posh phone voice for every video, engages with comments through cutting and belligerent responses. She tries to portray she’s a no tit Yorkshire woman but she’s just a sad lonely woman with a unfulfilling life

Reactions: 9
Just seen a video about the families Xmas presents she's not been able to give out. Well at least those family members are still alive. Plenty of people are spending their first Xmas with significant family members missing. Who gives a tit Bev? You'll see them next weekend. Eurgh. She's a complete horror.

Reactions: 7
Just seen a video about the families Xmas presents she's not been able to give out. Well at least those family members are still alive. Plenty of people are spending their first Xmas with significant family members missing. Who gives a tit Bev? You'll see them next weekend. Eurgh. She's a complete horror.
I was just thinking the same thing when I saw that video. Really irked at her saying it’s the saddest thing she’s seen etc. Really? Get a life. They live about 10 minutes away, she sees them every 5 minutes and she’s acting like it’s the end of the world. She’s totally tone-deaf about how insular her narrow little world is and forgets that there are people out there who will never see family members again or are separated by oceans, continents and covid restrictions. Those people just buckle up and get on with it until they see their loved ones again. They don’t waltz around with a fake sad face on a kids app bleating about the “sadness” of unopened Christmas presents.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking the same thing when I saw that video. Really irked at her saying it’s the saddest thing she’s seen etc. Really? Get a life. They live about 10 minutes away, she sees them every 5 minutes and she’s acting like it’s the end of the world. She’s totally tone-deaf about how insular her narrow little world is and forgets that there are people out there who will never see family members again or are separated by oceans, continents and covid restrictions. Those people just buckle up and get on with it until they see their loved ones again. They don’t waltz around with a fake sad face on a kids app bleating about the “sadness” of unopened Christmas presents.
Saddest thing she’s ever seen? I lost my Grandpa a week before Christmas and I still have his presents wrapped up. Get a grip.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The presents are probably tit anyway🤣

• Haha

Echoing the above comments. Can't bare to go into the room 🙄🙄🙄 Get a life Bev and have some self awareness and thought for those that genuinely mourning their loved ones. What a bleeping witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That spaghetti bolognaise looks like bleeping Road kill. Cut the veg up smaller. I know some Italian folk who would go see the local Don and have her sleeping with the fishes for that atrocity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came across this thread and it did not disappoint. I only hope Bev comes across it, she's a vile piece of tit.

Reactions: 4
That video about not seeing her family was pathetic, supposed to be a carer but has no sympathy for what others are going through, can barely bare to step foot in the room my arse! I’d understand if something tragic had happened but it hasn’t! What an absolute tit of a woman.

Reactions: 7
Anyone for chilli jam 😋
Didn’t she try this on tiktok and was shot down by people saying she needs food hygiene certificate etc and that she was setting herself up for trouble? She removed that video!

Oh and..did anyone ever win the pyjama give away?

She never pops up anymore even tho I follow her, missed all her Christmas and new year stuff, going now to have a look. Happy to see people didn’t get their stomach upset in a jar for Christmas off her and they are safe 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.