Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed to say I live 3 miles away from the woman . I can confirm no one talks like her , I can’t stand poor table manners , and she only got the gold card cos she lives the other side of the dual carriageway to it so is in there loads .
am sure they could have given to a more deserved family other than this attention seeking individual who seems to think she’s famous ?
really hoping she trips up big time soon and we don’t have to see those eyebrows that have a life of their own for much longer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the woman has had a humour bypass … she has no sense of humour what so ever.. her replies are rude. I dread to think what she’s like a work I bet she’s one of these carers that shout at the service users. She probably works nights because there’s no management there to see what a lazy person she is. She’s probably the type that goes to sleep then runs round at 5am to make sure no one is wet. She’s so full of herself… after all those years in the same place and she’s still not even a senior.
Her food🤣🤣 anyone can stick veg in a slow cooker. The amount of salt she uses the food it must taste like it’s been made with sea water. She failed on come dine with me… looked a total scruff and her food was basic with no effort or thought at all
She failed on Blankety Blank… in the same clothes she wears on her TikTok vidoes.. she makes out she’s some super star, she’s just an attention seeker… The way she spoke to Bradley Walsh when he said do you want a fridge … and she replied ’ I’ve got one’ in a very rude manner.
imagine being stuck in I’m a celeb with her 🤣🤣🤣 she’s send the sheeps eyes to sleep she’s that boring. But she might lose some of flab
The way she says Nanna she sounds like a Geordie not someone who was born and bred in Yorkshire.

Deffo not 2 years when I had covid back in jan lfts only just come out then and that’s when I worked in a care home so she’s deffo bullshitting
She didn’t do the test properly either she would have gagged and her nose woukd have it itches no matter how many she done. She didn’t squeeze the swab in the tube of liquid he just dipped it in and then threw it away. She so full of hot air she could fly a hot air balloon itch her breath 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Join the club sassysocks😂
Have you noticed if you say something she doesn’t like your blocked and post removed .. she only has the sheep comments on there. She must have more blocked than she has followers. She’s a narcissistic woman… poor gramperrr Dave must drink to block her out.🤣

Anyone noticed the little gift box in her comment box… she must be hard up with all the take always she eats 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is it the son who she videoed playing Card Against Humanity? I switched off but I didn’t spot her whilst watching
Yeah the one with the tit ponytail. They’re sat at the back in the corner. Bet she doesn’t like that.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the one with the tit ponytail. They’re sat at the back in the corner. Bet she doesn’t like that.
I restarted the programme on the All 4 and noticed her 🤣 The shirt she is wearing is awful 🤣 Of course she had to be on the first show of the year 🤦🏻‍♂️ wonder how many times she’ll be on there this year she was on it once (I think) last year

Reactions: 1
I restarted the programme on the All 4 and noticed her 🤣 The shirt she is wearing is awful 🤣 Of course she had to be on the first show of the year 🤦🏻‍♂️ wonder how many times she’ll be on there this year she was on it once (I think) last year
She will have worn that shirt hoping she stands out. Not that she needs to. She already stands out looking like a peroxide Jeanette Cranky

• Haha
She boils my actual piss! The video of her sausage and mash just popped up and I can't decide what's worse, the dish of what looks like dismembered penises in her oven or the hashtag veganuary underneath, fs Bev 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s in the audience of Steph’s Packed Lunch on Channel 4
I wonder if he is her favourite son and is the same one she tweeted northern train saying he'd have to sleep rough because he'd missed an afternoon train from Morecambe.
I also suspect he's the one she brings along for her public appearances as it seems he has a brain cell more than than her other offspring

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he is her favourite son and is the same one she tweeted northern train saying he'd have to sleep rough because he'd missed an afternoon train from Morecambe.
I also suspect he's the one she brings along for her public appearances as it seems he has a brain cell more than than her other offspring
No it’s a different son , the train debacle was one of the twins! X

Reactions: 1
Love the fact this bitter arl cow has her own thread 🤣 can't stand her! Also LOVE the Granperr dave shout hahaha 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.