Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to record herself doing a Covid test? 🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s the pouting and walking up to the camera that does it for me!! I’ve never noticed how rude she is until I read all these comments!!!

Reactions: 4
Jesus, her table manners are shocking. If I saw my nana deep throating the gravy boat whilst eating out I’d be mortified.
Vile, vile woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but that was definitely the wrong way!! She’s been proven wrong and she still thinks she right 😂😂😂 daft cow
It’s the aggression that does me. She is vile. I wouldn’t dream of carrying on like that

Reactions: 6
I used to follow nana bea thought she was a sweet old lady turns out there's nothing sweet about her she would turn milk sour the silly old boot

Reactions: 5
The swab is 100%! The wrong way! I thought she did it as a joke at first, but seeing her videos she really seems to think it’s the correct way.

Reactions: 1
I used to work in a Spoons kitchen. She's chugging that gravy like it's the last drop of water on the planet.

It's not even granules. It comes in frozen little sachets, and is cooked in a pea pot - the same sachet is left in all day with the camouflage colour peas & only replaced when used. Its not perks, they probably just had left over stock sat in the freezer. Sour old twit.

Jesus, her table manners are shocking. If I saw my nana deep throating the gravy boat whilst eating out I’d be mortified.
Vile, vile woman.
She takes the ‘northern’ approach to the next level and it’s shocking.
I can say this because I’m from the North West. I love food drowned in gravy, my accent is very broad and regardless of what I’ve done in life I’ve never been ashamed of my roots.
There’s no excuse for being rude though.

• Heart
She takes the ‘northern’ approach to the next level and it’s shocking.
I can say this because I’m from the North West. I love food drowned in gravy, my accent is very broad and regardless of what I’ve done in life I’ve never been ashamed of my roots.
There’s no excuse for being rude though.
From the north west too👋🏻 Her attitude stinks to high heavens and her excuse is being yorkshire.. no hun you’re just a twit. As for downing gravy out of a gravy boat in a pub/restaurant, that’s just down right disgusting, bet family were embarrassed but darent say boo to her.

I’m sorry but that was definitely the wrong way!! She’s been proven wrong and she still thinks she right 😂😂😂 daft cow
Her ignorance is astounding. It’s very obvious it’s the wrong way round! But her comments replying to those pointing it out are disgusting. And she thinks she’s special because she’s done one everyday for two years!!!! Nice to see she wastes LFT’s for TikTok clout when the rest of us can’t get any. She’s unbelievable 😂

Her ignorance is astounding. It’s very obvious it’s the wrong way round! But her comments replying to those pointing it out are disgusting. And she thinks she’s special because she’s done one everyday for two years!!!! Nice to see she wastes LFT’s for TikTok clout when the rest of us can’t get any. She’s unbelievable 😂
Has she duck done one everyday for two years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.