Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she put egg in that stir fry ? Darent ask her as I’ll get a sarci reply,but I really don’t know why.🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she put egg in that stir fry ? Darent ask her as I’ll get a sarci reply,but I really don’t know why.🥴😂
Yea, it was egg with a load of soy sauce stirred in - I wondered about that as well! I think it was to create egg-fried noodles, but looking at that big pan of over-cooked veg and almost a whole pig-worth of pork, it looked anything but tasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah I see, maybe she is working then? I’m sure we will find out 🤣
She probably is manager's favourite 😂😂😂. Might not be same south of the border. But that's the way it worked up here. I'm pretty sure it's same to this day. Not allowed Holidays either over Xmas and New year.

Reactions: 1
Bevs not washed her oodie for 3 MONTHS 🤮 she openly admits she wears it daily hence not washing it as she can't live without it. 3 MONTHS!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a dirty cow!! Of course she had to mention her job in the video “if you’re a night shift worker like me” 😖

• Angry
Well the hoodie is getting its very first wash...bet it walked to the machine on it own...mucky bugger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably is manager's favourite 😂😂😂. Might not be same south of the border. But that's the way it worked up here. I'm pretty sure it's same to this day. Not allowed Holidays either over Xmas and New year.
I bet she is a bastard to work with !

Reactions: 5
Why has she prepared the turkey already but not cooked it? It was a frozen one wasn’t it, so surely getting it ready now for Christmas Day is a bit odd?! Won’t it go off?

Why has she prepared the turkey already but not cooked it? It was a frozen one wasn’t it, so surely getting it ready now for Christmas Day is a bit odd?! Won’t it go off?
I wonder if she's cooking it tomorrow so she won't have to be up at the crack of Dawn to put it in the oven?

It's kinda old school to start prepping your turkey a couple of days before. You dry brine it and other stuff. Sorry. It looks like I'm defending the auld trout.

Reactions: 3
It's kinda old school to start prepping your turkey a couple of days before. You dry brine it and other stuff. Sorry. It looks like I'm defending the auld trout.
My gran would get up at 4am Christmas morning to start the turkey. It would have been defrosting for 2-3 days in the bath before that.

I was served by her son in his workplace today and Christ, I’ve never met anybody like it! He’s so rude and not a please or thank you in sight. He got annoyed over petty things, like how I laid things on the conveyor belt and how I positioned my trolley. I usually use another store but ended up with him today as I was in the area 😂. He’s the personality of a nat.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.