Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats this about nights? Well I never...the sneaky witch kept that quiet! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she works set nights, mon tues, weds so she wont be working any of christmas!! sly old bugger
When I worked in carehome regardless of set nights you either worked Xmas or new year. Then reversed year after. But then again its Nanna B the pubeless superstar 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god are her videos going to be about how she’s cooking for her family on Christmas Day after doing a night shift like the wonderful never stops Nanna (twit) she is?
So does that mean she only picked up the big ticket inflatables?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god are her videos going to be about how she’s cooking for her family on Christmas Day after doing a night shift like the wonderful never stops Nanna (twit) she is?
I don't get the mental gymnastics she must do everyday which prevent her realising no one gives a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.