Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen grandPER face speak as loud in my life, sheā€™s definitely read what people have said on here and told him to speak up so he doesnā€™t look like heā€™s held hostagešŸ˜‚
I thought exactly the same I didn't realise he could speak I thought he was mute, I bet he wishes he was deaf though šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her recent tiktoks of a few people licking her arse and her hitting 350k, just cause one person says your real doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true. look at all the comments of people who think youā€™re rude, think youā€™ll find itā€™s a lot, and youā€™d know cause you block them allšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, thatā€™s nana all over! She put the witch into basic!

Everything about her seems so matter-of-fact and joyless. She even cuts and bleaches her own hair because she canā€™t be bothered ā€œwith all that pampering stuff.ā€ Itā€™s like anything pleasurable is bad or vain to her - except necking booze of course!

Reactions: 1
I thought exactly the same I didn't realise he could speak I thought he was mute, I bet he wishes he was deaf though šŸ˜„
Ha, same here šŸ˜œ. If my mother was side by side to the old hag, youā€™d think they were mum and daughter. God, she grinds my gears so much šŸ˜ 

Yes, thatā€™s nana all over! She put the witch into basic!

Everything about her seems so matter-of-fact and joyless. She even cuts and bleaches her own hair because she canā€™t be bothered ā€œwith all that pampering stuff.ā€ Itā€™s like anything pleasurable is bad or vain to her - except necking booze of course!
It stinks of jealousy to me she doth protest too much, I think she knows she fell down the ugly tree so pretends not to care.

Has anyone else noticed nanaā€™s eyebrows when sheā€™s cooking, serving food or unpacking her uninteresting shopping hauls? They move up and down and pull her pursed mouth up and down with them - when you notice it, youā€™ll not be able to unnotice it! It makes me want to put a pair of period pants over her smug little boozy face!!

Iā€™d not normally draw attention to someoneā€™s facial tics, but nana is such a genuinely nasty piece of work, I thought Iā€™d share!
Yes I noticed this months ago šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
It stinks of jealousy to me she doth protest too much, I think she knows she fell down the ugly tree so pretends not to care.
I think youā€™re right about that Dr Freud! Sheā€™s one of those people who cover their insecurities by making a big show of being not bothered about how they look and pouring scorn on anyone who looks after themselves. Iā€™m sure she did it about a fellow contestant who wore make-up on her Come Dine With Me stint. Woman like that tend to be the biggest witches going and sheā€™s not bucking the trend!

Reactions: 7
I think youā€™re right about that Dr Freud! Sheā€™s one of those people who cover their insecurities by making a big show of being not bothered about how they look and pouring scorn on anyone who looks after themselves. Iā€™m sure she did it about a fellow contestant who wore make-up on her Come Dine With Me stint. Woman like that tend to be the biggest witches going and sheā€™s not bucking the trend!
Couldnā€™t agree more, she screams insecure

Reactions: 2
Reckon poor guy has been caning extra tins to put himself into a mid afternoon stupor so he doesn't have to put with her for longer than usual while she's on her annual leave.
Screenshot_20211201-162315_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œoh wow you wear make up for a night shift? I just donā€™t have the time!ā€

yeah bev, we know

I was in tears when I first saw the Christmas tree, keep going back to look at it and pmsl, Iā€™ve never seen one like that in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in tears when I first saw the Christmas tree, keep going back to look at it and pmsl, Iā€™ve never seen one like that in my life
Itā€™s the saddest tree Iā€™ve ever seen! And the fact that it just stays in her spare room the rest of the year rather than tidily out of the way in a cupboard or attic or something shows what a slob she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I know! And the fact she covered it up half decorated too??? Whaaaa, surely that would take 30 mins to put the decs on, why leave it like that?

So crusty :sick:

That comment to that poor girl has made me so angry and to go and comment on one of her videos to!!! Vile old bag

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.