Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh whilst I remember, what is that thing on her face?
[/QUOTE]

A big dick 🍆 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was some kind of birthmark but could be an age spot?
Also, can't help thinking how cramped her house must have been when all 4 kids were living at home. Its only a 2 up 2 down isn't it? I know it can't always be helped having more than 2 kids sharing a room but I would have hated having to share with 3 brothers :oops:

Reactions: 4
National treasure yip belongs in a museum. Like something from the flintstones that Christmas tree

National treasure yip belongs in a museum. Like something from the flintstones that Christmas tree
haha, the tree that’s takes her two minutes to put up. She acts as if she’s the only person in the world who puts the tree away decorated 🙄🥱

Reactions: 2
That poor guy just looks like he's defeated. Probably sick of the camera/phone shoved in his face every wee while. Dave take it and shove it where the sun certainly doesn't shine from on her. Nasty wee bugger thinks she's the bees knees. No she's the cows arse all puckered and fulla shite!

haha, the tree that’s takes her two minutes to put up. She acts as if she’s the only person in the world who puts the tree away decorated 🙄🥱
She puts a quilt cover over it and puts it in spare room all ready for next year if she's still here she's pushing on in years and the drinking and a heavy job.

Reactions: 7
Nana has definitely been on here! It’s almost like she’s sending subliminal messages to us! Making out she’s just a down-to-Earth, simple, old tomboy who was a teenager way, way back in the day when “knicky,knicky,knicky” weren’t invented. How annoying is the knicky, knicky, knicky thing ?!

Is she really only 61? Seriously, I know she has the face of a 75 year old who’s had a hard life, but her whole lifestyle is seriously dated. Most 60 plus people I know do online shopping, book trips and holidays online and look great!

Also, the comment about her punching because Grandpa Dave is “handsome”...it’s wrong on so many levels!!!

• Haha
Nana has definitely been on here! It’s almost like she’s sending subliminal messages to us! Making out she’s just a down-to-Earth, simple, old tomboy who was a teenager way, way back in the day when “knicky,knicky,knicky” weren’t invented. How annoying is the knicky, knicky, knicky thing ?!

Is she really only 61? Seriously, I know she has the face of a 75 year old who’s had a hard life, but her whole lifestyle is seriously dated. Most 60 plus people I know do online shopping, book trips and holidays online and look great!

Also, the comment about her punching because Grandpa Dave is “handsome”...it’s wrong on so many levels!!!
I find it hard to believe that she can't do online shopping if she can make tiktoks, knickyknickyknicky is soo annoying she's trying to mask her cuntishness and play on her age even though she's always professed to be young.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why but I feel like nana did the period pant post to get into the sun newspaper or something, she knows they lurk. I just get this feeling this is the real reason behind it!

Never seen grandPER face speak as loud in my life, she’s definitely read what people have said on here and told him to speak up so he doesn’t look like he’s held hostage😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.