Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely despise this woman and the way she disguises her plain rudeness as “Yorkshire grit”. I’m PRAYING for her demise on tik tok

Reactions: 8
Nana is an angry little munchkin, I think she’s lost quite a lot of fans (not sure what they were a fan of?) through period pant gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bev can make as many crappy meals as she wants and post them on TT I couldn’t care less, but I just wish she wouldn’t be so mean and harsh to others especially when they’ve asked a polite question.
she calls others and demands respect but shows none herself unless your licking her arse. Wish she’d grow up

She's actually nannabea on trip advisor 😂😂😂 looming for them freebie you ol goat

She's an actual riot. Her mash is grey 😂😂😂 and she is slagging others ffs
loving the deep dive haha the only thing she didn't complain about was the GRRRRavy, why does she want all her food to be crisp and burnt?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shouldn't have blocked me then old goat just a wee Google search. Imagine using your TT name on a site like Trip Advisor

Reactions: 2
I actually didn't mind her at all, followed her cos she seemed down to earth.
I commented that she missed the target with her period pants video, its 2021.. she 'liked' that commented......then when she was laughing about it getting her views up I had to chib her about it.....fully expecting to get blocked now but hey ho....if you're a 'big' account you should be more responsible your content🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When’s nana going to do her big reveal on the family news that made her so happy last week? She promised to tell us this week and if it was about that granddaughter and her going to Leeds yesterday,I shall feel very short changed!

Btw, watch grandpa Daves face in the background as she produces her hidden Christmas takeaway money - you can see where Martin and Steven get it from...🙄

Reactions: 1
Sorry I'm late catching up, but last page of the last thread when Bev said to Anne Russel about period pants not being around in their day? Sorry but they can't be close in age surely??

When’s nana going to do her big reveal on the family news that made her so happy last week? She promised to tell us this week and if it was about that granddaughter and her going to Leeds yesterday,I shall feel very short changed!

Btw, watch grandpa Daves face in the background as she produces her hidden Christmas takeaway money - you can see where Martin and Steven get it from...🙄
duck me she's soo boring she clearly doesn't get out much, and how many times is she gonna go on about that take away money does she think she invented the idea of saving money? Riles me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nana is doing another unmarked ad. Isnt this the woman who wasn’t on tiktok to do ads, make money or get gifts? I remember her saying if she got gifts etc, it would go to charity. The only charity it goes to is the Greedy Bev charity, why else would she have bee-related items on her wish list? She’s as grabby as the rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.