Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nana is doing another unmarked ad. Isnt this the woman who wasn’t on tiktok to do ads, make money or get gifts? I remember her saying if she got gifts etc, it would go to charity. The only charity it goes to is the Greedy Bev charity, why else would she have bee-related items on her wish list? She’s as grabby as the rest.
Bev needs to beehave and stop beeing so greedy

Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm late catching up, but last page of the last thread when Bev said to Anne Russel about period pants not being around in their day? Sorry but they can't be close in age surely??
They're not, she's just backpedaling cos Ann's got more followers than her. I don't agree with all of Ann's views but I've got a lot of respect for her nonetheless, Bev can't hold a candle to her!

Reactions: 8
I actually didn't mind her at all, followed her cos she seemed down to earth.
I commented that she missed the target with her period pants video, its 2021.. she 'liked' that commented......then when she was laughing about it getting her views up I had to chib her about it.....fully expecting to get blocked now but hey ho....if you're a 'big' account you should be more responsible your content🤷🏻‍♀️
Well this was my post to her and her reply, absolute cretin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping state of that Christmas tree 😂 what was the point? She wants to be this “jolly NANEH” and has that tit up!

Reactions: 6
Well this was my post to her and her reply, absolute cretin.
The thing is her being rude was never for views in the first place, it was just her snarky self but now she’s getting negativity she’s using “views” as a crutch to freely answer what she wants, she knows people don’t like her attitude so now she’s backtracking and coming up with shite excuses

Reactions: 2
Imagine being 61 though and worrying about views and likes on tiktok, I actually pity her!

Reactions: 8
Someone upload a photo of the xmas tree for us peasants that are blocked 😂 plz & thanks x

Reactions: 1
Imagine being 61 though and worrying about views and likes on tiktok, I actually pity her!
It sort of says something about her life that she gets to that age and measures her worth according to an app initially designed for kids

In case anyone hasn’t seen x
How apt that these two “support” each other. An alliance based on two women who crave their tiny bit of internet fame. Nana is acting like they’re two big stars having to deal with troublesome ordinary people! Get over yourselves - you’re two women, one pushing 50 and the other one old enough to know better, who get their rocks off from acting like idiots on an app! You have to be prepared to take the knocks.

Reactions: 9
Bev you know exactly what it’s called, don’t play dumb

Christmas tree went on a diet after refusing to eat nanas slop
The old bleep probably has an account here!

Oh whilst I remember, what is that thing on her face?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.