Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t notice how much dirty washing went into the machine that size 10 arse filled the whole screen of my phone 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but for the amount of washing she’s just crammed in that machine she’s going to need more than one tablet, one is going to do absolutely nothing. Could just be me tho 🤣
View attachment 2953163
View attachment 2953162
I was having a wardrobe clear out today and found a pair of pyjamas with lemons on them I had totally forgot about. Instantly made me think of Bev, threw them into the bin bag as quick as I could 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was having a wardrobe clear out today and found a pair of pyjamas with lemons on them I had totally forgot about. Instantly made me think of Bev, threw them into the bin bag as quick as I could 😂
This 👆 I used to love anything with bees on now this bleep has ruined it 😩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_2024-05-23-20-41-35-10_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

Look at the state of that lino! Dip into your 6 figure bank account and replace it, you tight old bag

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on? She doesn’t need to make the bed cos she hasn’t slept in it for 3/4 days so sleeping in a single bed in the back bedroom? Where does grandpa Div sleep???!

Reactions: 8
She is absolutely bleeping steaming in that Mr Kipling video. The eyebrows speeded up while she lays them on the plate has ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hilarious that she claims to have a 6 figure bank balance when her house won’t even be worth 6 figures

• Haha
We know she’s a hideous worthless excuse of a human, but what I don’t get are the people who defend her in the comments. How on earth do they read those replies and think, yes, this is reasonable behaviour. Are they truly that thick or just brainwashed?

I’m no psychologist, but I’d imagine the constant comments about other people’s family members are her trying to internally justify her refusal to recognise her own grandchild.

Reactions: 16