Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just randomly remembered when she said she puts her chip pan in the yard when she isn’t using it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Helliebella

VIP Member
The benefits thing is her Tory coming out. She’ll very much subscribe to the ‘all benefit claimants are scroungers’ theory, both being Sun readers. She thinks it’s a flex because she’s lead a totally aspiration less life. She also thought it was a flex that her poor mum worked herself to the bone to her dying day.
Worked himself to the bone for what? A shitty 2 up 2 down in a crack den town? No car, no travel, no education.
I get it if you’ve worked hard and achieved amazing things but they’ve achieved nothing.

smudge126

VIP Member
What annoys me about when she goes on about not being keen on something. Personally if I’m not keen on something I point blank won’t eat it. She’s not keen on chips, not keen on rice but she always bloody eats it
She’s full of shit. She lied once about not liking chips and when people realised she eats them all the time she made up this whole “not keen doesn’t mean I don’t like them” rubbish

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Underneath the window, so anything on the hob could light the blind. It is right next to a back door as well, any saucepan handles can easily get knocked by one of her 5 4 grandkids
Plus it looks ridiculous. Her whole kitchen is awful. No flow, no style, no practicality, just the cheapest of the cheap units, worktop and tiles with no consideration given to kitchen planning. For someone who is supposedly so obsessed with cooking, you’d think that she’d have changed her kitchen and used all of the space to have something practical and pleasing to look at. Still, her loyal followers think she has a beautiful home and she thinks she has a beautiful home, so maybe it’s us who are wrong 🙄😂

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
That Mr Kipling video 🤢 Stuffing 3 cakes into her rancid gob all at once. She is grim.

Also, 6 cakes in quick succession with a Fanta chaser? No wonder her teeth are rotten little stumps. Wine isn't exactly low in sugar either.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Now it makes sense why she's got a leather couch 🤢 blaming Ted and his fur when it's most likely her pissy ass

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄
I sooooo am I love the way in the past she says she has 20 plus bed sets but she’s only got one sheet and that view from her bedroom window is so relaxing and dusting around the ornaments on that radiator is just awesome 🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
totally forgot about this wasp until my fella earlier asked me 'whats happening with that awld leather boot with the gravy stains on her tshirts lately'

• Haha
Reactions: 10