Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Horrible woman. Why is she lying about her job title and training? Apart from to use it to scare children into thinking she might get access to them and harm them?

Reactions: 1

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Omg il never listen to my favourite red light in the same way again she's killed it for me prancing about the heffer lump. That curry looks awful i know the restaurant i too like in bratfud.. About half hour from her 🤣never been but its voted the best lol
---
Not like live in bratfud 🤣

Reactions: 1

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Call me an idiot but her first three storytimes yesterday were almost pleasant and she seemed (almost) amiable but then she ruined it with the fourth one being pissed up

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Never been on a cruise. Is it normal not be able to help yourself to the buffet ??
Not been on Ventura but on other p&o ships, since covid, the buffet is serve yourself unless there has been an outbreak of noro virus or something

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I've seen people mention a few times her oven is in a dangerous place...can I ask (genuinely) what's dangerous about it? I don't have a clue about kitchen layouts just genuinely curious what could happen

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She is the most pathetic old crow going. Her attempting to own someone with a video is absolutely cringeworthy she’s terrible it. She’s absolutely no humour or wit whatsoever. Her skin is getting more elasticity, her hair definitely thinning and her mind is wondering. No doubt she’ll end up like her mum, let’s hope Helen doesn’t treat her the way she treated her own mum shouting at her
Why did she shout at her elderly mother? 🤬