Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgcupcakesbaby

I know she's not her actual daughter (or even daughter-in-law!) but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Men do tend to go for women that are like their mothers 😂 I don’t think handlebars could afford to be choosy when it came to getting a girlfriend and that’s the best he could come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the way Bev and other influencers of her ilk accuse people of being jealous because of their follower counts. They just can’t imagine it not being the most important thing in people’s lives. I’ve never tried to get a following on social media because it doesn’t appeal to me. We have other shit going on out here in the real world. Sure no one is sending me boxes of curry sauce for what I do but I think I can live with that 🤣
Same! I've got 17 followers on my TT account and I've never posted a single video. I just use it for (mostly) hate watching 👀 It just shows how small her world is that she thinks follower count is important.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
The benefits thing is her Tory coming out. She’ll very much subscribe to the ‘all benefit claimants are scroungers’ theory, both being Sun readers. She thinks it’s a flex because she’s lead a totally aspiration less life. She also thought it was a flex that her poor mum worked herself to the bone to her dying day.
She’s an idiot and exactly the sort of povvo the Tories want voting for them.

Disneylover

VIP Member
How old is Helen, in her forties? Her house is so old fashioned, it must run in the family! The young girl, Evie looked so uncomfortable when the camera was shoved right in her face, why would the horrible old bint do that?!
Agree, they’re such an odd bunch, no surprise really.

Lorny

VIP Member
I’m sorry but for the amount of washing she’s just crammed in that machine she’s going to need more than one tablet, one is going to do absolutely nothing. Could just be me tho 🤣
View attachment 2953163
View attachment 2953162
I was having a wardrobe clear out today and found a pair of pyjamas with lemons on them I had totally forgot about. Instantly made me think of Bev, threw them into the bin bag as quick as I could 😂

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
My god how vile is that vid of her scranning her takeaway 🤢 fucking smashed the auld stinking pisshead!!

• Haha

merlot

Chatty Member
1000046241.jpg

This side is dirteh n t'other side is clean n not been worn....

Funny that as you had that pink rag of a dress on and never had that antimacassor cardy thing off your back.
Straight back in t'wardrobe fir them.

Nasteh

• Wow
  • Sick

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
She’s definitely smoked for a prolonged period of time. Historically or a cheeky cog every now and then. The croaky voice, persistent cough and face like a wrung out old chamois leather says otherwise.
Whoever says she looks good for her age clearly have an issue with their sight.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Why would you go to a dance class in a pair of flip-flops 🤦🏻‍♀️ fucking ugly troglodyte she is!

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’d rather rent a fruit and veg pallet for £2k a month than have the burden of owning that mouldy shithole with the pisshead and medieval lookin gonk that inhabit it.
Horrible ugly old fuck

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Great, profound advice from Bev for GCSE students - “Remember, your best is good enough.” Erm, no. If your best doesn’t answer the questions correctly then it’s not good enough! I’m guessing she gave that advice to the twins, handlebars and our Helen. So that really went well didn’t it…

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
I can’t even listen to her pregnancy stories because the thought of someone getting her up the stick is horrendous 🤢

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Sure ‘Get a Hug’ would be interested to see the comments where Bev tells people to go and hug their family/ says vile stuff about their loved ones etc.
IMG_5743.jpeg

Ktpeterson

Shes a right nasty wee bastard and that blackpool B&B she lives in needs set on fire never mind decorated

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Bev's hand lingered a touch too long on Vonnie's bust in today's latest post when she was admiring her top. Definitely closeted

• Haha
  • Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She's shitfaced, tell us again Kev, is grandpa Dave at your son's watching the game? And are those onion bhajis the best you've ever tasted? Wolfing it down, eyebrows going ten to the dozen, wiping her hand on her pyjama bottoms. Fuckin rank man, rank fucking rotten.

• Haha