Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Bahahaha this cannot be real 💀 This has to be satire. Wtf is wrong with this family?!
Loool patronising cow. “Constructive criticism” what a condescending cunt with a chip on its shoulder 🤣 stick to the ghosts love they can’t argue back

• Haha
Reactions: 10

smudge126

VIP Member
Is that restaurant owner as thick as her? Why wouldn’t you just call it “the Naana Bea”?

That stupid haunted idiot is ridiculous too, she was clearly a school bully, no wonder big bad bev thinks she’s wonderful 🙄

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Just watched the vid where she says her and Dave's 'song' is A Little Bit More by Dr Hook and it's always played at family parties. Does she think people hold up their relationship as some romantic ideal? Is it some sort of fairytale relationship where they got married because a 21yr old knocked up a 17yr old behind the bike sheds in the local park?

Also, no workbag or work shoes for Bev in her muckhole, we know you aren't working anymore Bev, you can stop pretending now, just say you've retired, you don't even need to admit you were sacked because you got pissed up and threatened someone on TikTok
She won’t admit it because then she won’t be able to claim how much of a “reyt grrrrafter” she is.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
We know she’s a hideous worthless excuse of a human, but what I don’t get are the people who defend her in the comments. How on earth do they read those replies and think, yes, this is reasonable behaviour. Are they truly that thick or just brainwashed?

I’m no psychologist, but I’d imagine the constant comments about other people’s family members are her trying to internally justify her refusal to recognise her own grandchild.
I think the people who defend her nasty replies are people like her, they must also be nasty bastards. Makes sense, like attracts like, doesn't it?

Knock knock

Chatty Member
I cringe every time she takes clean washing out of the machine and puts it on the skanky floor because that’s far more hygienic that putting it to a washing basket Eee yar Bev here’s a tenner go treat ya self !
Pay pal or bank transfer your choice

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
My god she’s an absolute mess. Can you imagine how mortified you'd be if you woke up to your mum all over TikTok drunkenly slurring while having had an obvious bladder control accident? What's with the potty mouth from 'family friendly' Bev as well? "I don't give a shit" - evidently not. But it's your attitude that's particularly disgusting.

Good to see she's still absolutely rattled about the chips thing too.

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
The whole house needs gutting and updating. She had the kitchen painted and didn't replace those god awful worktops or tiles.
The cooker cracks me up randomly sitting under the window.
Here's an idea Nanna next time you bag a free holiday , have the builders in and spend some of your apparently large bank account.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I want to know how she gets all that shopping home from Aldi - a taxi maybe?

Bet she’ll say she’s never learned to drive because she’s never been sober long enough all she needs is within walking distance

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The amount of dead animals Nana Bea eats is 🤮 it's dead animals for breakfast, dead animals for lunch and dead animals for tea.
Slopping dead animal skin on her worktop to get her crackling 🤮 she's obsessed with eating dead animals 🤮

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
This woman is always on my FYPage recently 🙄
I've just watched a couple of her tiktoks and she's so defensive! I thought little old ladies were supposed to be kind & nice!

This little old lady jumps from being overly dramatic to being nasty. What a strange old woman!
I'm guessing by the state of her skin she smokes and sunbathes without appropriate protection and is clearly not worried about cancer! 🫣

This little old nanna is definitely not anyone that will influence me! What is she supposedly famous for? Or shouldn't I ask 😳🤣
Apparently famous for her kindness and recipes.

The kindness involves replying to kids saying their foster families don't want them, their parents don't love them, etc. The recipes involve defrosting food that was frozen when Dodos' still roamed the planet.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gossipgoat

Is her husband on an alcohol induced cognitive decline that she’s not speaking about? Because wtf was he saying in that football video? The man can’t string a coherent sentence together 🤯 genuinely concerned - he’s only in his 60s.

itskurnsstupid

Sucking on a chicken bone while video replying to argue with kids on TikTok. Truly fascinating content. She needs to sit back and actually think how fucking ridiculous she is. Anyone else would just ignore them!
IMG_0066.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9