Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Her curry from the Indian does not look appealing at all.. It looks curdled.. Infact looks like the shits my kids have when they're ill.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Says she loves chicken and chips, then says she's not a fan of chips. Also says she's not keen on rice (in other videos) but then says the rice and halloumi dish is her new addiction.

Definitely sponsored content but not declared as such

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Love how Vonnie seems to have spent 95% of her time in the Spa having all the treatments 🤣
---
Can’t blame her really gives her a break from Kev

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Hang on? She doesn’t need to make the bed cos she hasn’t slept in it for 3/4 days so sleeping in a single bed in the back bedroom? Where does grandpa Div sleep???!
Probably falls asleep pished on the armchair every night, poor old bugger is always hanging onto the worktop for dear life any time he's in a video. Nae wonder, that rancid auld witch has driven him to it.

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Literally came here to say that! I clean the lid, then seat then under the seat, then the bowl! And don’t get me started on the grunts 🤢
Omg just watched the video and the grunting has absolutely sent me into orbit 😂😂her hunched over cleaning the toilet grunting away was something I could have lived without seeing.

• Haha
  • Sick

alliwantistruth

Okay soz for major derail but I need to post this as I had a dream last night involving Bev 😭 the first part was she'd messaged me a sarky dm on Instagram about blocking me for something, I was like I've not even commented??? Then the scene changed and I was at her house in the kitchen, I guess living there but also undercover. I remember her calling me down for dinner and it was this dark brown stew thing and her and grandpa dave were proper yelling at each other, and this apparently was why I was undercover, to expose the reality 🫠🤣😭 I didn't wake up happy let me tell you

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Why on god’s earth did she not get the carpet in her bedroom replaced at the same time as the stairs? It looks hideous, like something out of sheltered accommodation.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Gossipgoat

Her bedroom carpet is the sort you find in run down local pubs to hide the dirt and vomit stains. That’s probably why she chose it

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
The last house that sold on her street on Zoopla was sold for £95,500 in January 2022. If you Google Bev Stewart Keighley and click on the story in Keighley News her address is there
Jesus, I'm only mid 30s but even I could be mortgage free if I moved to Keighley!

• Haha

omgcupcakesbaby

You could paper a wall with those potatoes 🤢 how does someone who claims to be such a foodie not know that you don’t blend potatoes & certainly not with an immersion blender 😩 dumb ass Guy Fieri looking old motherlicker.

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
And here we go again going out with yesterdays clothes on . This woman ( use that word lightly ) is just filthy ! Ps she slept in that tee shirt too so ile put money on she didn’t shower last night OR this morning 🤢
Why in gods name do people think she is wonderful
When in reality she must smell of B.O,
Wee, Yesterday’s greasy food, and wine breath 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She won’t ah e had a shower because she doesn’t have one in the hovel. She probably had a quick wipe down with the dirty rag/tea towel after cleaning the bin with it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick