Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofaz56

I need therapy after watching her videos from today. The 1970's pub carpet in the bedroom,hoovering the bed with a hoover that's hoovered up Ted's hair and Grampa Dave's toe nails,the panting video insinuating her and Disco Dave still do "it" 🤢 (I'm not for one second saying there's a cut off age but I could have done without the shaking jowels and slug tongue),the bone sucking 🤢. It's too much guys,I need a week on a cruise with Vonnie and a glass of echo falls to get over it tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

mrsbucket

VIP Member
The latest vid 🫣
Everyone sat in the front room with the big light on, bored as fuck.
The singing.
She's fucking rat-arsed again.
🤣🤣🤣
That video sent me into another dimension of cringe 😂 I had to watch with the sound muted because it was bringing me out in hives.

Do we think everyone was sitting silently, having run out of conversation, and the DIL started randomly singing to fill the silence? 💀

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think it's so funny that Kev's saying her kids don't drink, children of alcoholics often don't drink because of the unhappy memories

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Has anybody receipts when she said she would never take freebie’s and make a living out of TikTok
I am that sad sack who had half an hour spare and went back to check! Guess what, Bev has deleted a ton of early days videos and I’m guessing it was in there. It must have been 2020 vintage and I can remember it clearly because I thought “aw that’s nice” - in my defence, it was lockdown and I got emotional very easily during that time! She explained that she’d never take gifts and that anything that was sent (against her will of course), would be donated to charity. She even put the local hospice details on the screen and her profile picture for their donation page was of her on a swing. I did notice during my deep dive, that by July of 2020 she had an Amazon wish list and was accepting stuff from followers and she was doing give-aways, which suggests that she was getting freebies from companies. Instead of giving to charity she was doing a bit of PR for herself with giveaways. She’s deleted the receipts because she’s a sly little liar who twists the narrative to suit her greed. Making a monkey of herself on TikTok was her only way of making any cash, don’t believe the lie about the six figure bank account. She throws those comments out because she thinks it makes her sound clever.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the way Bev and other influencers of her ilk accuse people of being jealous because of their follower counts. They just can’t imagine it not being the most important thing in people’s lives. I’ve never tried to get a following on social media because it doesn’t appeal to me. We have other shit going on out here in the real world. Sure no one is sending me boxes of curry sauce for what I do but I think I can live with that 🤣
It makes me laugh too, they say we're jealous but I have my social media profiles so locked down because I don't want all and sundry knowing my business. And yes, like you I don't get given free stuff but I don't need it because I get paid every month from my job so I can go and buy McDonell's curry sauce from Sainsbury's and I can afford to go on holiday to nice hotels that weren't last refurbished when Noah was on his ark

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
When it was Dave's birthday she said she couldn't think of anything worse than spending an evening in the pub, now she's saying she had the best time ever because she was with family. I bet she's a right cunt with Dave's family

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Slimem

She used that new spatula in her cottage pie video and it’s still got the tag on it. Obviously didn’t even wash it before she used it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Remember she went a bit quiet a while back and all her content was reposts? I don’t mean when aunty Margaret died, it was much more recent than that. I reckon she got sacked at that point and she’s just not mentioned it.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Jesus, I'm only mid 30s but even I could be mortgage free if I moved to Keighley!
And I bet you wouldn’t have to wait for compensation to pay off the mortgage like Bev did. I’m not sneering at her for using the bypass compensation wisely, but she’d still have been struggling on with a mortgage if she’d not been prepared to take cash in exchange for bringing up her kids in a house with a bypass trundling past and no garden. The fact she’s made being mortgage free a character trait shows more about her basic life than anything else.

gail2611

My grandad was never a man for venturing out but he would make an effort sometimes and my Nan and grandad would take at least 1or2 holidays together a year, It’s like Dave doesn’t exist at sometimes. I’m actually starting to think maybe he’s AI generated when you see him shuffling round the kitchen. I think there definitely a couple who’ve stayed together for kids mortgage etc have drifted apart and live very very separate lives .

• Haha