Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says thanks for following me when most probably aren't 🤣 I pull her up loads of times on her spelling mistakes and I certainly don't follow the arl hag,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe what I just watched with her cleaning the bathroom, if her followers think that is ok god knows what standards they have. Absolutely vile, Thursday clean 🤢

Reactions: 5
The comments about the toilet/ sink cleaning are going off! She’s fewmin in the replies.
Absolutely gone, so so pissed.
IMG_5819.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Can’t wait for her reply to this commenter😭

View attachment 2953621
I literally just spat my tea out at this one .. Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Also 3 boxes of cakes for 2 people all opened at the same time ? Feck off Bev you greedy cow ! There is no way as a kid you would have had all 3 at the same time
Free mop too , you can’t even pop to shop yellow sticker isle without showing the world and his wife so when did that appear ?
Change your name to advert Annie and take your teddy with ya !
shame someone don’t gift ya some new Lino and sponges for your minging house you vile scutter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We know she’s a hideous worthless excuse of a human, but what I don’t get are the people who defend her in the comments. How on earth do they read those replies and think, yes, this is reasonable behaviour. Are they truly that thick or just brainwashed?

I’m no psychologist, but I’d imagine the constant comments about other people’s family members are her trying to internally justify her refusal to recognise her own grandchild.
I think the people who defend her nasty replies are people like her, they must also be nasty bastards. Makes sense, like attracts like, doesn't it?

Reactions: 10
What action do ASA actually take against people who repeatedly don’t disclose their ads? I’ve had a reply before saying they’ve been spoken to and have seen others post replies saying the same, but is there anything else that actually gets done about it?

Instagram used to be “the nice side of the internet” but she’s fucked that now. She’s been snapping at people in the comments and now she’s doing her finger on face clap backs. Everywhere her rancid arse goes she turns it into a miserable place to be.
IMG_8582.jpeg

• Haha
That Mr Kipling video 🤢 Stuffing 3 cakes into her rancid gob all at once. She is grim.

Also, 6 cakes in quick succession with a Fanta chaser? No wonder her teeth are rotten little stumps. Wine isn't exactly low in sugar either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Literally came here to say that! I clean the lid, then seat then under the seat, then the bowl! And don’t get me started on the grunts 🤢
Omg just watched the video and the grunting has absolutely sent me into orbit 😂😂her hunched over cleaning the toilet grunting away was something I could have lived without seeing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She is a rotten old soak but it is so, so funny to me that she thinks her replies are witty and biting. They just come across bitter & disproportionate.

Nobody with more than 4 braincells is saying "yay Nanna love the sass". It's not sass, it's vitriol stemming from inside her mouldy, smooth brain. Her family can barely stand her, she refuses to acknowledge a member of her family, therefore the first insult that comes to her brain is about someone else's family.

The second insult is always about her bank balance - she's trying to portray that she chooses to live in a house that looks like it was last renovated when window tax was brought in. She doesn't choose it, it's all she's worth. It's all she can sustain, what with being 64 and still working for minimum wage. Her decrepit husband, still working for minimum wage. And what really solidifies for me, that she's potentially the most arrogant bleep on TikTok, is she thinks having a 6 figure bank balance makes her a good, happy person with a fulfilling life.

If she wasn't such a venomous toadstool I'd probably feel sorry for her, she's not lived a life at all. My MIL is older than her, still goes to the gym 4 times a week, looks after my daughter (her grandchild), goes on walking holidays & we go over to their house for dinner and to stay the night every month or so. Kev... *checks notes* goes to Benidorm, Turkey and the pub occasionally. Went on a cruise once. Oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hang on? She doesn’t need to make the bed cos she hasn’t slept in it for 3/4 days so sleeping in a single bed in the back bedroom? Where does grandpa Div sleep???!
Probably falls asleep pished on the armchair every night, poor old bugger is always hanging onto the worktop for dear life any time he's in a video. Nae wonder, that rancid auld witch has driven him to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think what makes me laugh the most is when she gets loads of comments like “wow nanna can’t believe how much you do, you’re always up and about doing things, on the go” ect ect going on asif she’s achieving so much for a 90 year old, SHES FUCKIN 64 💀💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Thick as two short planks this grunting little dog
IMG_0431.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think what makes me laugh the most is when she gets loads of comments like “wow nanna can’t believe how much you do, you’re always up and about doing things, on the go” ect ect going on asif she’s achieving so much for a 90 year old, SHES FUCKIN 64 💀💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Thick as two short planks this grunting little dog
View attachment 2954662
View attachment 2954663
She’s so pissed she is getting her “troll” comments confused. More fool Jamie for being a bleeping fan

Busy all day decorating the stairway - more like busy sleeping off your hangover.

I’m not sure if she mentioned that she was active during the day, can anybody clarify? You can imagine her glee when she finds a comment blowing smoke up her arse for doing everyday things.

Reactions: 4
This is the woman who mops a dirty floor before sweeping or vacuuming, her mop must be minging she cleans in reverse

Never fallen out with Dave in their entire marriage?! Bullshit. Bet some of the drunken rows have been absolutely feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never fallen out with Dave in their entire marriage?! Bullshit. Bet some of the drunken rows have been absolutely feral.
The only reason couples never fall out is because they never cared in the first place. I bet Dave's never given her a good row, always rolled over

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9