Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knock knock

Chatty Member
It’s ok peeps the comfort white cardi is back it’s the super shit cloak She can put it on and everything will be fine .

Reactions: 4

mrsbucket

VIP Member
She’s unfortunate looking at the best of times but when she puts in effort she looks even worse 😭 just wouldn’t bother with makeup if it looked that bad
She hasn't got a clue has she 😂 I'm definitely not an expert at applying makeup but compared to her I'm Charlotte Tilbury. It's very telling that none of her BFF's have pulled her aside and attempted to teach her. 🤡

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think for sure she isn't working any more. She didn't mention it at the start of her Thursday clean and she finds it impossible not to mention most of the time.

Why on earth is she using straight bleach on the sink?! Id never bleach the sink, that's where your dishes go! A little bit of washing up liquid and maybr a spray of all surface cleaner does the job. Bleach!
I'll repeat another poster, she's copying Shannon

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Bit late but I've only just seen her Bryan Adams videos. Is it just me that thought the VIP area looked shit? I'm not a Bryan Adams fan by any stretch but I'd choose standing any day. Imagine paying for VIP and having to share with Kev and the Whittakers 🫠

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I'm so taken aback that she's let that girl full name children in a video and post it. How dangerous. She's also talking about some pretty questionable behaviour from those boys. It's a chance to tell her that she doesn't have to accept that behaviour and laugh it off but we're just going to move past it, tell 1mil people the kids FULL name and move on.
Bev will definitely think that behaviour is appropriate. She probably thinks boys are nasty to you if they like you and that makes it ok

Spanor511

VIP Member
There’s no way that’s Teds fur 🤣🤣🤣 the pattern of it is exactly the same as when a child has an accident. Auld Nana Pishy Pants

itskurnsstupid

I’m sorry but for the amount of washing she’s just crammed in that machine she’s going to need more than one tablet, one is going to do absolutely nothing. Could just be me tho 🤣
IMG_0422.png

IMG_0419.png

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
When she says thanks for following me when most probably aren't 🤣 I pull her up loads of times on her spelling mistakes and I certainly don't follow the arl hag,

• Haha
Reactions: 3