Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Near the end of that cleaning video, is that a random coloured bit of flooring by the sofa or is it the way the light hits?

Reactions: 1

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Naughty Bev not marking her breakfast as gifted, surely she should know after the lecture she gave us the other day. Pressed report for undisclosed branded content 🤪
Report to the ASA
---
Naughty Bev not marking her breakfast as gifted, surely she should know after the lecture she gave us the other day. Pressed report for undisclosed branded content 🤪
She’s already been told off and yet she gets so pissed she forgets to put #AD
---
@Hereforthehottea can you post the vid here so I can report, im blocked
---
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online. https://search.app/SUpUYBQJ3aFzsKEB7
---
Report to the ASA
---

She’s already been told off and yet she gets so pissed she forgets to put #AD
---
@Hereforthehottea can you post the vid here so I can report, im blocked
---
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online. https://search.app/SUpUYBQJ3aFzsKEB7
Hope this is ok Admin please delete if not

Last edited:

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I’ve downloaded it and it’s reduced it but it’s still saying it’s too large! I’ve even tried cropping them and they are still too large. Hopefully there’s a younger troll here that can manage to do it for you 🤞
Did you click on ‘small file’?

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Horrible woman. Why is she lying about her job title and training? Apart from to use it to scare children into thinking she might get access to them and harm them?

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Omg il never listen to my favourite red light in the same way again she's killed it for me prancing about the heffer lump. That curry looks awful i know the restaurant i too like in bratfud.. About half hour from her 🤣never been but its voted the best lol
---
Not like live in bratfud 🤣

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Never been on a cruise. Is it normal not be able to help yourself to the buffet ??
Not been on Ventura but on other p&o ships, since covid, the buffet is serve yourself unless there has been an outbreak of noro virus or something

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I've seen people mention a few times her oven is in a dangerous place...can I ask (genuinely) what's dangerous about it? I don't have a clue about kitchen layouts just genuinely curious what could happen