Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Nearly every post now #ad lol. See how long that lasts
So, her latest video about the gifted Halal food, yes, she’s put AD but, what about when handlebars was cooking it?
---
So, her latest video about the gifted Halal food, yes, she’s put AD but, what about when handlebars was cooking it?
Would this be reportable?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Jeez she needs to live in a house whist having a complete renovation . I honestly think she thinks she is the only one who has a new chuffin carpet …. In about 30 years and I’ve got to say all that decorating is definitely giving the slum sorry house a definite make over. NOT !

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
And she said she’s travelling home in the clothes she’s gone out in. Why not just keep a few bits out and pack the rest up? 🤮🤢

• Sick

Wendy22

Aww thanks! You could gets file compressor, I use this one it’s free
I’ve downloaded it and it’s reduced it but it’s still saying it’s too large! I’ve even tried cropping them and they are still too large. Hopefully there’s a younger troll here that can manage to do it for you 🤞

Reactions: 2

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s such an annoying prat when she’s got a drink in her. If that was my house, she would have been papped into a taxi and sent up the road.

In fact, if she was my mum, she would have been papped into a home long before now.
I need to grow up at some point cos I’m in tears at your profile pic 😭😭😭 for fuck sake

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
You do realise she will home on Saturday I bet her David will be soooo happy . The recycle bin will be overflowing with all those empty tinnies His red alcohol filled face will be thrilled

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
The Thursday cleaning video intro was horrific - does it mean she’s naked under that duvet? It’s too horrible to think about. Also, she has a filter on that video, so how come she still looks bad?
really sounded like she was doing the voiceover without her teeth in. 🤢

• Haha