Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
When she says thanks for following me when most probably aren't 🤣 I pull her up loads of times on her spelling mistakes and I certainly don't follow the arl hag,

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Fook me why doesn’t he help her with the shopping? They seriously do not do anything together !

itskurnsstupid

Horrible woman. Why is she lying about her job title and training? Apart from to use it to scare children into thinking she might get access to them and harm them?

I reckon this is the point where she stopped posting about her job. I think she got
Reported and had a telling off!

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I was having a wardrobe clear out today and found a pair of pyjamas with lemons on them I had totally forgot about. Instantly made me think of Bev, threw them into the bin bag as quick as I could 😂
This 👆 I used to love anything with bees on now this cunt has ruined it 😩 🤣

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
I’ve just tried to watch the I’m in bed video. I couldn’t stand the smacking of the lips had to turn it off obviously not cleaned her teeth 🦷 Skanky vile cow

• Sick
I think for sure she isn't working any more. She didn't mention it at the start of her Thursday clean and she finds it impossible not to mention most of the time.

Why on earth is she using straight bleach on the sink?! Id never bleach the sink, that's where your dishes go! A little bit of washing up liquid and maybr a spray of all surface cleaner does the job. Bleach!

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Let's see if she's wearing the same stinky pjs. Also don't wash inside the toilet bowl then wipe where u sit???? That was same sponge 😳

• Sick