Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
It's really selfish when people put their dogs outside and leave them to bark, not only is it stressful for the dog but all the neighbours have to listen to a barking dog for ages, including those who work shifts like me. You have to have windows closed on warm days all because of selfish neighbours who don't care about their neighbours. Why couldn't she keep the dog in the lounge with her with the door closed? Sooo selfish.
tight Cow

Reactions: 5

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Who the bloody hell does she think she is … I’m going to Boundry Mill come and see me
Yeah right I’m running off to get my coat 🧥
I mean nobody else has a life and want to spend quality weekend time with family .
News flash
NO ONE CARES !
And I’m guessing not ‘working’ another bank holiday? So the young lasses with kids have to 🙄

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
How old is Helen, in her forties? Her house is so old fashioned, it must run in the family! The young girl, Evie looked so uncomfortable when the camera was shoved right in her face, why would the horrible old bint do that?!
Agree, they’re such an odd bunch, no surprise really.
Helen is less than a year older than me but her house is so old fashioned I'd think it hadn't been decorated or updated since she moved in. It looks like it was last touched in the 90s

Knock knock

Chatty Member
I can’t get over why they all stand to eat maybe in the garden at a BBQ perhaps but definitely not when you have guests . Just weird

Sloppy mess

This is the woman who mops a dirty floor before sweeping or vacuuming, her mop must be minging she cleans in reverse

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s worked since that Chinese takeaway video in 2022 where she was particularly pissed and vile

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Is the daughter in law who thinks she’s Patti Labelle the same one who has the haunted doll? I get confused, I know it was Foetal alcohol who had the cap over his face
Yes that's the (unmarried) daughter in law. Technically she can still get out 🤣

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Says she's gone for something a bit different at the Chinese, proceeds to show curry sauce, chips, fried rice crispy chilli beef and special chow mein 🤣😩🤣 they're some of the most popular items!

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
She said none of her family smoke but wasn’t there a group of them smoking or maybe vaping outside at one of ’elen’s big light on parties?

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
The comments about the toilet/ sink cleaning are going off! She’s fewmin in the replies.
Absolutely gone, so so pissed.
IMG_5819.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow