Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
What video is that comment about biting someone on? I can’t believe that comment is allowed when I get warnings for no reason half the time 🤣

Reactions: 3

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s fucking hammered again. I mean she has no finesse when she’s dishing up sober, she practically throwing it on the plates here.

Sloppy mess

She posts nothing in real time. She was wearing red nail polish in a post that could been weeks , the carpet wasn’t fitted today , why lie

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Well I mean that’s fine dining at its best get yourself on a cruise ship and get a job in the kitchen, nobody will know and being as you haven’t seen your husband for a week why don’t you stand in your kitchen and eat on your own 😱

Diddikins

VIP Member
Legit didn’t know they still sold those crystal ornaments. Fuck me they’re so outdated. The rotten old ball bag loves tacky ornaments cluttering up her 1970’s flat pack shelving
I think that’s her all over though. It’s like she’s stuck in the 70s.

smudge126

VIP Member
Not letting negativity into her life? Why’s that, because her mother in law is negativity personified?

Slimem

She’s dyed her eyebrows. Once you see it you can’t unsee it.

watch her make that fried egg. I’ve never seen so much eyebrow action in my life.

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Has she got a filter on or something? Why is the mint sauce so brown? It looks like baby poo 😭 am I tripping? The mint sauce we always get is dark green (the colour of mint, one might say!) I’ve just never seen it that colour.
View attachment 2947536
Looks like she has mixed apple sauce with graaaveee, nothing like any mint sauce I’ve ever seen