Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
When you do a video driving home all the things you don’t care about it suggests you care a lot. You really need to step away from the internet Bev and stop caring about what we say on here about all the things you supposedly don’t care about. And then make a video about…

Reactions: 5

Babybail93

VIP Member
I've seen people mention a few times her oven is in a dangerous place...can I ask (genuinely) what's dangerous about it? I don't have a clue about kitchen layouts just genuinely curious what could happen
Underneath the window, so anything on the hob could light the blind. It is right next to a back door as well, any saucepan handles can easily get knocked by one of her 5 4 grandkids

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Receipts incase she deletes!! BTW Nanna Pee you can turn off save video all you like doesn't stop screen recording tho...HA!!!! 🖕

Attachments

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Pat was probs just the wrinkly old scrote after a few vinos, refusing to let Helen downstairs as she didn't want to share her rations.

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
I want to delete her and her disgusting life style but a girl has to have a laugh, but it pains me to think she’s getting paid when she pops up on my feed and I watch her 😱
Send help

Mollydog

VIP Member
I want to know if Dave can drive and if they’ve ever had a car? And why can’t she drive? If I ask here she might answer

• Haha

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Health care assistant my arse. She's a carer working in an oaps home. I do the same job but in clients homes.!! Trying to sound posh 🤣

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She actually has actually pissed her pants up or spilt her ale all over her, either way shes an absolute embarrassment & needs to lay of the vinegar and just get to bed!

I'm so taken aback that she's let that girl full name children in a video and post it. How dangerous. She's also talking about some pretty questionable behaviour from those boys. It's a chance to tell her that she doesn't have to accept that behaviour and laugh it off but we're just going to move past it, tell 1mil people the kids FULL name and move on.

• Angry